Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walid Shoebat turns Bible prophecy on its ear :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walid Shoebat turns Bible prophecy on its ear :)

Walid Shoebat on Bible Prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dV2LydFOlk

Re: Walid Shoebat turns Bible prophecy on its ear

Lewis, the comments are saying this is at least four years old. Do you know when it was made vs. when it was published on You-Tube? Also, what did you find within it that was new? Sounds like it made a big impression on you. Thanks.

Comment

yes, I know its from a while back.... however Walid believes in an Islamic antiChrist, with Turkey the center of the final empire !!! Not Rome... I had heard this before however this is more concise than other programs & I thought I should bring this up as it does seem "today" with what is happening in Turkey........

time to gobble and go ? UP.....

Comment

I know most know he was once Islamic but did you know Walid is a devote Catholic??? From what I understand this is where and why for his beliefs?????.
        Last edited by SAT; 08-05-2016, 01:45 AM.

Comment

I do not believe a muslim will be the antichrist.

While I believe that islam is of the spirit of antichrist ..

1 John 2:
          Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Too late for much now, but I believe the antichrist will be someone with whom Israel can come to terms with .. hence the agreement that will at along last, bring 'peace' to the middle east/world. Daniel 9.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
            Walid Shoebat on Bible Prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dV2LydFOlk
            Lewis, now you need to read some of Joel Richardson's books and watch his videos to get more current information. His new book, just out, is directed specifically at this topic:

Antichrist, Turkey, and the Coming Caliphate

I have not read his new book but read, Mideast Beast, which laid out his interpretation, pretty much the same as Walid's, thoroughly.

He and Walid used to be closer but I think they had some sort of "falling out"? It may have been Walid's conversion to Catholicism but that is purely speculation, on my part? Joel attends a Christian church in Kansas City, MO.

Coincidentally, I see Joel is having a debate with, Dr. Tommy Ice, just this weekend. That would be interesting to hear. Maybe it will be available in the near future?

Comment

John H, I'm not a big fan of Jim Baaker, but I JUST now finished watching him and Joel Richardson was his guest today. He talked about what is going on in Turkey; that it is beginning the fulfillment of prophecy; he talked about the Saudi Arabia influence in this country and how it has been in both parties, including the Bushes, who took tons of money from them, as well as the Clintons. He supports Donald Trump, because he is not beholden to the Saudis, etc. and asks that we pray for him.

Comment

Jim Baker.......
                While he does cover sensational topics, so do others such as Gary Steerman... I have seen several of Jim's programs on u-tube with Tom Horn and a coupple others... the fact that a generation ago he got into trouble does not disqualify him from hosting a Christian show... As a Baptist I admit that even Penticaustial people can be saved

((Just kidding))

I even watch LA Marzulli !!!
                Last edited by lewisb; 08-05-2016, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Yes. We, as Christians, must use our discernment with all that we hear. Even the strongest Christian may be misled at times. I like what I hear from Joel Richardson.

Comment

Here is a great video summary, by Joel, of his position, only 28 minutes long. It is very up to date and mentions the recent coup attempt, in Turkey.

Comment

I started to watch a really long teaching by Walid and couldn't get through it. He blasted every "Western Christian" teacher as not seeing the whole picture then his version, in my opinion, contracts SCRIPTURE, not just "Western Christian teachers". I kept saying to the video, "Okay, but what about....(a scripture would have come to mind) ???" until I finally couldn't watch anymore.

That's my opinion, I know...but there you have it, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                        I started to watch a really long teaching by Walid and couldn't get through it. He blasted every "Western Christian" teacher as not seeing the whole picture then his version, in my opinion, contracts SCRIPTURE, not just "Western Christian teachers". I kept saying to the video, "Okay, but what about....(a scripture would have come to mind) ???" until I finally couldn't watch anymore.

That's my opinion, I know...but there you have it, anyway.
                        Andy, I would recommend watching, Joel, instead!

Comment

Originally posted by John H. View Post
                          Andy, I would recommend watching, Joel, instead!
                          I plan to, thanks.
                          I have the "task" of taking or losing vacation time. "Oh shucks"!
                          Definitely want to watch the embedded video.

Comment

Karen and I are watching the Bakker interview with Richardson now.
                            Is it only 6 minutes?
                            We do plan to watch the 28 minute one.
                            Very troubling about Richardson's niece, in a split second of guessing and second guessing whether or not to act appropriately, her life could have changed in a tragic or drastic way.
                            Coming from law enforcement, this is a very dangerous time.
                            On a lighter note, 2 things come to mind.
                            Because Karen and I watch SO many Mystery Science Theater 3000 movies, and now Rifftrax, we see humor in a lot of situations on tv that many don't.
                            Sorry if this is a bit sacrilegious, but I noticed the picture of Jesus in the background of this particular Jim Bakker show.
                            His hands are out stretched, and the phrase "Jim, what are you doing? Sensationalizing again?" came to mind.

BTW Andy, I'm in the same situation you are, as far as vacation time.
                            Before September 16th, I need to take 37.5 hours (a week), and 6 vacation days (I can't carry over more than x amount, and that x is 33 vacation days) because I'm over by that amount.
                            In 2 weeks I'll be through with one of the most brutal, busiest seasons I've every been through, because I let 2 employees go in 2 different areas I manage.
                            Taking off is not an option unfortunately, and 5 days a week with 8 hours a day is also not an option. 10-13hrs 6 days a week is because I've taken over their duties to an extent.
                            When I finally slow down, I do plan to spend more time on WEDG, painting the house, making up for lost time with Karen, and cleaning/redoing the house.
                            Okay maybe that last one is a bit too much to tackle this year, especially cleaning.

Comment

By 30 Nov I have to use 199 hours (1 hour shy of 5 full weeks) or I lose ALL of it. There is no carry-over because we're being picked up by our client (new employer 1 Dec).

Comment

Working...
                              X