Is Elijah coming Pre Trib ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Elijah coming Pre Trib ???

Gary Steerman had a guest with a new book about Elijah... thing is, That Italian guy Malachi says

Mal 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
    Mal 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So, Does that mean that Elijah is a pre-tribber, coming before the Trib period ??? Some say that the "great and dreadful day of the LORD" is just before the 2nd coming... Others say it might be the 2nd half of the Trib...
    Some say that the whole 7 years is "the great and dreadful day of the LORD" Making our seeing Elijah possible..

Will We the Church see him ? Or possibly pass him in the air ???

What say the urchins of Wedg ?............................ I allways thought that " the great and dreadful day of the LORD"
    was the 2nd coming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKjBNC2htpA

Re: Is Elijah coming Pre Trib ???

Oh, the questions you ask, Lewis! I wish I was more scholarly. I enjoy reading the other, more studied member's input here one Wedg.

Comment

Re: Is Elijah coming Pre Trib ???

I seem to recall (cannot name the source) that is one of the deceptions to come.
      It is not a deception for those waiting for Jesus.
      Some who are looking for Elijah are mistaken and follow an imposter for a time.

Comment

Working...
      X