Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck In France Mows Down 100+ People

80 dead.
    Was looking for info from hotel (see twilight zone thread) about 37 U.S. cities being targeted tomorrow (Friday) by various groups for at least riots?

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Re: Truck In France Mows Down 100+ People

Christians can pray that the evil is dampened and that our peace officers are protected.
    We can pray that a fiery hedge of protection and guardian angels are placed around those
    who love Him and are called by His name.
    Pray brothers and sisters, pray.
    We must increase our prayers.
    He hears us.

Comment

Yes, we must pray that all of this evil unleashed will bring people to realize that there is no other way than Christ Jesus, and that His true believers will be protected and emboldened to speak the truth in these hard times.

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
        80 dead.
        Was looking for info from hotel (see twilight zone thread) about 37 U.S. cities being targeted tomorrow (Friday) by various groups for at least riots?

Issachar
        Imvho the ones to watch is the Islamic world in general. Both events have radical Islam either in the front or in the backrooms. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the protests are solely the fault of radical Islam, but there is a small element within the movement, who won't be successful, but are attempting to weaken the US from within.

The vast majority within Islam however are being pushed and pushed. There was a time one would have said from outside, but now it is coming from within.
        Last edited by SAT; 07-15-2016, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X