Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW - FBI to Indict Hillary?

Newsmax:

Veteran political analyst Dick Morris says he wholeheartedly agrees with the prediction made by former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay on Newsmax TV — Hillary Clinton will be hit with criminal charges for using a private server for confidential government business as secretary of state.

"Tom DeLay is precisely right. It either will be an indictment or a leaked FBI memo recommending an indictment. The indictment of course puts Hillary in the spot and may force her out of the race," Morris, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton, said Tuesday on "Newsmax Prime" with J.D. Hayworth.
    source

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Re: FWIW - FBI to Indict Hillary?

Honestly, I wonder how many times I've seen Newsmax send out some blurb about this person or that person being indicted, or removed from office (Obama is their favorite target) or - whatever. If you click the hype-wording you're directed to some wonderful new book, video or magazine that's going to prepare you for the worst.

I'm not saying this is in the same category - just asking all to take this with a grain of salt.

Comment

Hence the "FWIW" ..

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Hillary should be indicted, and prosecuted, but will she? I've read reports that she directed her staff to remove classification markings from the e-mails and send them to her on her private server. Two things here: one, there is no way you can take a message from the servers that handle SAP messages, remove the markings, and reroute them to an unclassified system. Just can't be done, no matter how smart you are. Second, if a staff member recreated the SAP messages without the markings and sent them to her server, that person will be put in jail for a long time. Hillary would probably get off scot free because she could claim that she did not direct that person to do that- her word against his/hers. She could claim, correctly, that those messages did not have security markings on them. The problem for her is, and this is what the FBI is claiming, that it does not make any difference if there are markings or not. The types of information in the e-mails, some of which is HCS-O (human intel stuff), is so sensitive that she would have known the level of classification. It's in the non-disclosure statements, which she signed.

wlnf

Comment

It really doesn't even matter in a sense, if the information was sensitive or classified. She is working for the U.S. Government. Her emails are not her property if they are government (e.g. not about Chelsie's wedding, etc.) related. They belong to the state/government and the system is in place for it to be used. She was claiming that was all merely personal stuff. Really? Then where is the official stuff? It's not on the secure servers that are set up for the Secretary of State. Why are hard drives erased? Why did she give paper copies of 50,000 emails to be gone over (That's not very 'green' of her considering the trees needed for paper, etc. )? Because she knew it would take much longer to investigate. She and her ilk know that time is on their side since the publics attention span is quite short.

Yes .. I agree; she should be in prison just for what is known so far.

It is interesting, as a Christian (not of this world), watching all that is happening these days ..

Issachar

Comment

I thought she used a rag to wipe her server clean.
            That DOESN'T work?
            From now on she won't trust the Chinese or Russians for IT advice.

Comment

I wondered where Dick Morris has been keeping himself! LOL! He's a real charmer, too.

Comment

I think that Hillary is a long ways up De Nile --- without a paddle ... she and Billybob have gotten away with so much she thinks they are untouchable..... her / their masters in Bilderberg may well have other ideas though...... they bypassed her before for possibly valid reasons.... I dont really see the elite going out of their way for her this time...... especially when they may want Obama in the UN

Comment

Working...
                X