The World Goes Sodom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The World Goes Sodom

Keep it up America. You're doing great! (since decline is what you desire)

From Friday through Sunday, McDonald’s restaurants in Washington, D.C, situated along the “Capital Pride” parade route are offering customers limited-edition “rainbow fry” boxes to celebrate the LGBTQ community and remind Americans that the Golden Arches is a major player and sponsor in promoting homosexual behavior across the nation.

McDonald’s Family Restaurants of Greater Washington, D.C., is touting the 2017 Capital Pride parade theme, “Lovin’ Is Lovin,’” – an apparent offshoot of its popular “I’m Lovin’ It” tagline – as a way to publicize its longtime support and unwavering commitment to promote LGBTQ rights that run in opposition to its pro-family and conservative Christian clientele.

Pro-LGBT through and through

McDonald’s PRIDE Network Co-Chair Cathy Martin boasts about America’s largest fast food chain’s devotion to push the homosexual agenda with its billions of dollars in profits.

“The rainbow fry boxes are a fun way to show our support of the LGBTQ community, . . .
    source

Jeremiah 18:
    At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; 
    8 If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. 
    9 And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it; 
    10 If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them. 

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

• Malta moves step closer to legalizing gay marriage

Island nation is staunchly Catholic
      http://www.binghamtonhomepage.com/ne...iage/758395007

Comment

• Church of England Overwhelmingly Votes to Welcome and Affirm Transgenders

http://christiannews.net/2017/07/10/...-transgenders/

Comment

• Ladies and Gentlemen announcement banned on London tube
          The London Underground has banned the phrase Ladies and gentlemen from their public address system.

According to ITV, Tube bosses have been told to use gender-neutral language and should say good morning everyone, instead.

Mark Evers, Director of Customer Strategy at TFL said: We want everyone to feel welcome on our transport network. We have reviewed the language that we use in announcements and elsewhere and will make sure that it is fully inclusive, reflecting the great diversity of London.
          http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/232426

It is absolutely amazing how much the world has changed. Right down to the smallest details
          Last edited by SAT; 07-13-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• re. post 199

Originally posted by SAT
            Right down to the smallest details
            Foundational.
            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

• re. post 199

Wouldn't "ladies and gentlemen" still work? There'd be he's as hers and hers as he's as well as normal he's and hers . . .

. . . oh, wait! Never mind. My bad. It's a spectrum now. They couldn't decide if there are 31 genders (NY) or 80 or 17 or etc. So now it is a spectrum . . . an infinite number of genders . . . or no genders . . . or . . whatever.

I think it is a sign of the last days when man is messing with the foundational portions of the creation. CERN messing with physics, genetic engineering/gene splicing/etc. messing with biology and this crazy gender talk messing with the very foundation of the propagation of life.

Issachar

Comment

• re. post 198

The General Synod of the Church of England has officially passed a motion welcoming and affirming transgender people to the church. A top bishop also declared that being LGBT is "not a sin."
                source

If there are any folks that are indwelt by the Holy Spirit in that institution that abides by the doctines of devils, then come out from it.

2 Corinthians 6:
                Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Comment

Working...
                X