The World Goes Sodom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World Goes Sodom

A month short of 4 years ago, I started the "America - The New Sodom" thread. But as time goes on, we are seeing that more and more of the world is going, or going to go, that way. So I'm starting this thread to cover that. I started this with a link to the other thread which, for at least a while, I will continue to add to as issues pertain to America. This thread, I will (and hopefully others) place info about it's (sodomy) taking hold in other countries.

Saturday, the rebellion towards the Creator, became more evident in Ireland:

Dublin (AFP) - Ireland looked set on Saturday to become the first country in the world to approve gay marriage by popular vote as crowds cheered in the streets of Dublin in anticipation of the spectacular setback for the once all-powerful Catholic Church.

. . . .

"It's an amazing day to be Irish!"
    source/more (too much more)

Then, later on Saturday .. approved by a landslide vote (AP)

People apparently have no clue as to how fast their society's can deteriorate when this sort of thing occurs. But they will soon have a clue. More than a clue ..

This video of the clueless as Ireland becomes the first nation to legalize this sort of wickedness:

Issachar
    Last edited by Issachar; 05-25-2015, 12:59 AM. Reason: added video at end of post
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Re: The World Goes Sodom

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
    People apparently have no clue as to how fast their society's can deteriorate when this sort of thing occurs. But they will soon have a clue. More than a clue ..

Issachar
    Obviously the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire is not longer required reading in schools otherwise these happy little faces would be more concerned about the approaching collapse of society. Once the moral underpinnings of society, that being Marriage and family and all the good things that come with them, are undermined it does not take long for society to collapse in on itself.

I wonder how long it will be before some of these people start legal action against churches that will not marry them. Time to re-institute the home church as always happens in times of persecution, which is surely the next step for those who dare take issue with sodomy.

Comment

I'm really glad you did this, Issachar. Jesus likened the end times to the days of Lot and I don't think He meant a single city or nation would be embracing the debauchery that went on - it is indeed global and I submit we should now use this thread to continue this...even when it is in America. We are becoming (rapidly) part of the world community in all areas including morally.

Comment

here is a link to an article that confirms there is NO genetic link to homosexuality.... the science is pretty clear on this one.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fo...s-are-born-tha

Comment

Thanks HSB. Very good article.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

ISIS Leader Recruits 11 Muslim Men And Sodomizes All Of Them

Abu Ala’ made a fatwa permitting himself to marry and sodomize his recruits, with the exception that no man can sodomize him.

ISIS is truly the manifestation of the purest form of the homosexual agenda: sodomizing men as both torture and pleasure, and killing those who disagree with them.

The incredible testimony confirms a documentary broadcasted on August 27th on the Kurdish station STERK TV, it was said that ISIS has been raping men in a ceremony it describes as “marriage” and records them to use as blackmail and force them to join.

http://shoebat.com/2014/09/18/major-...-ritual-video/

My wife, also, was listening to an interview with Cliff Garner, on a radio program, claiming many ISIS fighters are sodomites and purposely go to battle hoping that if they are martyred in Jihad, Allah will forgive them! Have not been able to confirm this yet, however!

Comment

After gay marriage, impatient Ireland moves debate onto abortion

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...Name=worldNews

Comment

Originally posted by John H. View Post
                My wife, also, was listening to an interview with Cliff Garner, on a radio program, claiming many ISIS fighters are sodomites and purposely go to battle hoping that if they are martyred in Jihad, Allah will forgive them! Have not been able to confirm this yet, however!
                Hi John
                I guess they have only have few choices...or die at the hands of ISIS

ISIS 'flirt squads' nab gays to throw them from rooftops to their deaths

http://www.examiner.com/article/isis...o-their-deaths

ISIS Sets ‘Honey Traps’ to Ensnare and Execute Homosexuals
                In its crusade against homosexuals, the Islamic State is now resorting to sting operations, using jihadists posing as gay men to coax out offenders and execute them.
                the eradication of homosexuals from Syria, Iraq and Libya
                The terrorist group has already published a series of graphic videos showing the murder of supposed gay men, who are often thrown from tall buildings and stoned to death. Some clips show large crowds gathered to watch the executions and pelt the men with stones.
                http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...e-homosexuals/

Comment

ref. post #8:

Perhaps Tim Cook should go over there and tell isis that he's going to close some Apple Stores in the isis heartland if they don't stop the intolerance. Yes, he should go in person. He could be accompanied by the NFL officials that threatened Indiana with taking away the Colts and whoever is responsible for threatening to move the Final 4 from Indianapolis .. all in the name of justice and equality. That will certainly turn isis around and make them be nice people. They could even take just about all of hollywould with them .. That'll show them! Perhaps the Dayton, Ohio officials that offered Indiana businesses a "gay friendly business environment in their city just over the border", could go too. I know a lot of federal district judges that could go too. I think that would totally turn isis around for the better. I hope they all go over there, not armed with those nasty, immoral things called guns, and give it a shot.

I don't watch the msm, but I'll bet they're all over this, right? The msm must be crying out for justice.

Issachar

p.s. Stupid isis

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                    ref. post #8:

Perhaps Tim Cook should go over there and tell isis that he's going to close some Apple Stores in the isis heartland if they don't stop the intolerance. Yes, he should go in person. He could be accompanied by the NFL officials that threatened Indiana with taking away the Colts and whoever is responsible for threatening to move the Final 4 from Indianapolis .. all in the name of justice and equality. That will certainly turn isis around and make them be nice people. They could even take just about all of hollywould with them .. That'll show them! Perhaps the Dayton, Ohio officials that offered Indiana businesses a "gay friendly business environment in their city just over the border", could go too. I know a lot of federal district judges that could go too. I think that would totally turn isis around for the better. I hope they all go over there, not armed with those nasty, immoral things called guns, and give it a shot.

I don't watch the msm, but I'll bet they're all over this, right? The msm must be crying out for justice.

Issachar

p.s. Stupid isis
                    Yes, Issachar, and we should send HR people, too, to make sure the ISIS fighters are offered jobs, as Marie Harf, with the State Department said was a major factor for them turning to violence?

Comment

ref. post #7

Why be immoral when we can go for being very immoral?

John 3:
                      And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
                      20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Issachar

Comment

Alaska Air Offers Airfare Discounts For Gay People

https://endtimebibleprophecy.wordpre...le/#more-23964

(Daily Caller) – Are you gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender? Do you want to travel to a bunch of gay pride festivals throughout the United States? If you answered yes to these questions, Alaska Airlines is currently offering exciting discounts on air travel for you.

“At Alaska, we have been longtime supporters of the LGBT community and remain committed to a more equitable society,” an Alaska Air webpage entitled “We Share Your Love of Travel” boasts.

Comment

Ok .. looked (glance) at Alaska Air web page ... apparently, based on the large photo on their header, 3 guys are ok too .. whatever you want; we'll cater too is the impression they leave; I'm sure, intentionally. WooooHoooo .. live it up! Do your thing! Life is good!! And it's all ok because when you die .. there is nothing, absolutely noth .. ahh .. wait ... what's this? I thought I died? Why am I still here? .. wherever here is? OH NO! (too late).

Dear Alaska Air,

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. You should know that.

There is a good chance that most, if not all, of you exec's, are not gay and this is all for money.

For your own good, heed these words:

Matthew 6:
                          No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 12:
                          And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
                          19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
                          20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
                          21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.

Sincerely, Issachar
                          Last edited by Issachar; 06-11-2015, 08:33 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

my God...

Comment

As Andy said...as in the days of Lot... so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

We have arrived!
                              A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                              A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X