No announcement yet.

Dreams and Visions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also enjoyed it. I have to admit though that seeing Jesus descending the steps gave me the impression that He was signaling His soon return.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

• New one from Pastor Dana

Dream Date: Nov 16

Comment

• Thanks Andy...he also had a disturbing dream for, I believe, December17th concerning Biden. I don’t know how to post it here, and not sure what I can legally do with a YouTube video.

Comment

• Actually he posted 2 dreams today. There is a dream he about about President Lincoln as well as this one about Franklin. The one about Lincoln was very disturbing to me.

Comment

• Lincoln Dream
            Dream date Nov 9
            Posted Nov 17

Comment

• For the record, I do not personally like Sid Roth but won't go into any details.

Lewis posted this elsewhere and I'm going to remove it from there.

Comment

• Re: Sid Roth's vid...
                I just really wonder: Is there ANY precedence in scripture for someone uttering some kind of prophetic word then having no clue what he/she just said?

Comment

• I noticed how lucid he was, not sounding like someone who wasn’t aware of what they were saying.

Comment

• No, sorry, Gail - the person he talks about that plays music then during that he will say things that are 'prophetic' but not remember what he said.
                    I can't recall the person's name and don't care to watch it again.

Comment

• What I was trying to say was that he seemed to be aware of what he was saying. Sid said that he was speaking in the spirit, and that’s why he didn’t remember what he said. I don’t agree with him. I found it to be very uncomfortable.

Comment

• I truly believe that there are genuine prophets alive today but that the vast majority who call themselves such are not. There is such a lack of the gift of discernment within the Body of Christ that it floors me. My standard for a true prophet is identical to the one in the OT, 100% accuracy or they are not hearing from God. Just my opinion, and I strongly remember Kim Clement playing music and "prophesying" and it just felt more occultic to my spirit than something divinely ordained.
                        I do not know how this whole election will turn out in the end. It is clear to me after watching hearings, etc. that Trump likely has had this election stolen from him. Whether or not he will sit in the White House for another 4 year term is completely up in the air. And the bottom line is that God is Sovereign. His will is going to be done. Period. And as a Christian I am very familiar with God doing things that I do not like in my life. Things that make no sense to me in the natural realm of things.
                        At this point I take all of the prophetic stuff out there with a giant grain of salt. At my age I would hate to see the nation go under but the Lord showed me clearly some years ago that my love of country could become a form of Idol Worship. And I repented of that. And right now I have to keep repenting because my flesh is screaming in outrage over the lawlessness and deception that is going on. And I hate to say it but there are way too many Christians who are being deceived in my opinion.

Comment

• I agree, 100%, GH.
                          And my 'love for this country' is fueled all the more by having a dad that was a WWII Vet that was shot in France, freeing that nation from the Nazi grip...then serving in the military, myself. Somewhere in there, there's a fine line between a 'love' for your country and a far deeper love for going HOME. If anyone were to see into my heart (besides God) they would absolutely see a longing to be gone from this earth, being "caught up" to meet Him in the clouds. My heart yearns for that. So - I don't think (hope??) I have an unhealthy love for this nation.

Righteous indignation is a good thing, sister. I feel that internal 'fury' when I see sin running so rampant - yet knowing that just "because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily..." (Ecc 8:11) does not mean it will go unpunished. Either the sinner repents and his evil deeds were laid on Jesus and the penalty paid in full or they will suffer eternally for it.

Comment

• Pastor Dana Coverstone had a dream that was reported on October 20th and it seemed to be talking about the Dominion machines as well as a date shown to him of December 17th...

Comment

• Hi Sue,

I mentioned that dream in post #153 but I wasn’t able to post it. The part concerning Biden was very disturbing.

Comment

• Thanks, Gail. I didn’t see your post. Pastor Coverstone clearly says he is not a prophet and that the date he saw, December 17th was not meant to claim Bidenwould die then. For sure, there isn’t a very clear picture right now, so we continue on as a community of faith—

Comment

Working...
                                X