Dreams and Visions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, SOooo
    my dream was this... I was on the Southbound San Diego Trolley on the way home...about halfway there, I noticed four different colored horses had got on the Trolley... they were anxiously impatiently brushing people aside rubbernecking out the windows for their trolley station... the closer to the South Bay San Diego they got, the more restless they got, finally as we approached MY stop, they all were together at the trolley door to
    get out and Run... at that point I woke up...
    The four horses of Revelation about to ride forth???

Comment

I think I would have woke up laughing! Four horses on a trolley, nudging people out of the way...
      Dreams are funny - interpreted another way it would seem the 4 horsemen are coming for YOU, brother!
      Thankfully, we know THAT'S not true!

Comment

I know, not a Rapture one but I had a contact with global media outreach a few months ago tell me about a strange dream they had about them seeking something and whatever a local witch doctor or whatever did wasn't working. I really don't remember what it was or anything that the contact said. I only know they said they had not had that dream since they had received Christ as Savior, which they clicked they had done some weeks before they told me this.

The dream could have meant anything literally. But, I told them that since they had not had it since they were saved that perhaps it meant that they were seeking the truth and that the local religion could not provide that truth but that God could. And they were satisfied with that.

I told them that was probably the interpretation anyway, well we are not sure if the dream was even something that God had given them. But it tied in with the Bible and that was the important thing, that they always interpret anything they see think or hear against the absolute truth of God's word.
        My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
        Please print, pass on these items:
        http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
        http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

I've always believed that the Rapture maybe will be explained away by the aliens arriving. Back in 2011 I was posting as Butterfly, and I began to watch intently because my Mother had just died. I was missing her so much and watching for the Rapture comforted me.

I had a dream at that time. There were two parts to the dream. I won't go into the first part I. In the second part, I was in a building with a bunch of people and all of a sudden we suddenly heard screaming and all kinds of loud commotions outside and we looked out the window and outside on the ground there was an open field and many people gathered in the field. The lights went out and I heard the staff say, "Is it an EMP?"
          When I woke up I had never heard of an EMP so I looked it up. I don't know if there was an EMP or not.

So we all ran outside and it was night time. I looked up into the sky because everybody else was looking up and the sky. From way up there were stars falling to the ground but they were dancing as they came down. They were shining like orbs but they also twinkled and had bodies that moved around and they also grew arms and legs as they danced and fell.

I heard everybody say, "the aliens have arrived!"

I knew they are not aliens. I knew they were fallen angles and I was yelling, "They're not aliens, they're fallen angles!" Nobody listened to me.

That's when I woke up. I didn't dream the Rapture part. I dreamt the fallen angles descending and pretending to be extraterrestrial aliens and the people believing they were E.T.'s. They started out as stars falling and then morphed into alien looking creatures.

When I think of this dream, I feel like this lie will accepted by the world because of the recent news reports about asteroids detected from outer space, asteroid drills, pole shifts, Trump creating the Space Force, and Israel attempting to go to the moon. I mean there are a uptick of space-related "signs in the skies" types of recent news reports... as if the Powers-that-be are trying to get the world ready for the E.T.'s soon arrival. That's how I see it.

I just wonder id we will hear of more news reports about the "reality" of E.T.'s and such. I know there is this new Flat Earth movement and I'm not sure about that. It doesn't matter. I do believe E.T.'s are actually fallen angels, perhaps they are the stars in the sky. Perhaps the stars in the sky are all angels? I believe after the Rapture or maybe before, this Scripture will be fulfilled. According to my dream, it happened before the Rapture? Perhaps it could explain the Rapture. The signs in the stars and the powers of heaven being shaken.

Luke 21:25-26

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking toward those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
          Last edited by Butterflies; 05-04-2019, 10:50 AM.

Comment

That’s a very interesting and seemingly significant dream, Butterflies. And let me publicly welcome you back home to WEDG, Sister!

Comment

George Washingtons vision and prophecy about America
              This is a Catholic site shared to me by a friend
              https://www.sign.org/articles/george...eid=e45b798375

Comment

I had a dream last night that I was helping to build the temple in Jerusalem... I dont know Which temple, but after seeing the plans, I was inside the massive stone structure built out of ashlars (huge blocks) of stone that were so tightly fitted that you could not fit a piece of paper between them... It was huge, a cube maybe over 200 feet long wide and high...anyway, impressive... I only saw the inside...

Comment

Lewis, that's more confirmation to me that we are on the brink of the Rapture because the Jews in Israel have everything ready except permission to rebuild the Temple.

I just woke up to a dream where I could actually remember details.

In my dream. I was single and I was attending the non-denomination Church I've been attending since the 90's and I was attending some of the small group events with the same people I've known for years. In one of the Bible study events, everybody was dressed up in costumes. I was puzzled why they were dressing up because it was not Halloween. There was a man there I was interested in (but not in real life but I was in my dream) and I was telling him about the lawsuit I was involved in concerning the senior Pastor of that Church. I had gotten injured during a Church event while on Church property through no fault of my own because an accident had occurred which the Church was at fault for, and I needed emergency medical treatment and surgery. So, I paid for my medical treatment our of my own pocket and had to take the Church to court to get them to reimburse me, because the senior Pastor told me they would pay my medical bills and then he told me later he would not. But now, the Pastor was saying the Church was not at fault and it was wrong of me to expect the Church to reimburse me because I was in sin. I was telling this guy that I hired a lawyer and he kept telling me that I should not be suing him and the other pastors. I realized this guy that in my dream I really liked had become a pastor at the Church. He told me that he was interested in dating me and really liked me but could not date me because I was wrong to sue the Church. He told me that the Church is never wrong, and I am wrong to accuse the Church of wrongdoing and I should drop the lawsuit. The other Church members heard our conversation, and all said I was wrong to accuse the Church of wrongdoing and I should drop the lawsuit. I stood there thinking if I drop the lawsuit to get reimbursed, all these people I've known for years would like and accept me, and this guy I was interested in who is now a pastor would date me. I was there thinking maybe I was wrong to say that Church was responsible to pay for my medical bills and maybe I should drop the lawsuit? Then I woke up.

After I woke up. I thought, wow. Before God judges America and the world for their sins, He will judge the Churches first? The Christian Churches are quickly becoming Apostate! We are watching for End Times prophesy to unfold. We are seeing Tribulation events lining up right now before the Rapture. We see the rebuilding of the Temple emerging. We see the Ten Kings emerging. We see the Covenant emerging. Before these things, we should see the Christian Churches becoming Apostate and they can't see they are becoming as wicked as the world.

Will we see God judge the Christian Church before the Rapture? Or will He just open the eyes of the Bride to see which Church members are just wearing costumes? Will His judgment of the Churches be that they are left behind? I mean mainstream orthodox Churches, and not Christian cults. I feel like we will see more and more of orthodox Churches fall into Apostasy. Me? I’m reluctant to attend Church anymore. I turn away from Christians who deny the PreTrib Rapture. I turn away from Christians who say abortion is not wrong in certain situations. To me, it’s either murder or it’s not. Like Pastor Jeff Durbin from Apolagia Studios points out you cannot tell which babies in the ultrasound are conceived by rape and incest and which are not. Honestly, I don’t see how true Christians can be proven true without Christian persecution and dying for Christ.

Will Christian Persecution come to America and Western nations before the Rapture? I mean being imprisoned and being executed for living for Christ, for not denying Christ, and for preaching the Good News of the Kingdom? This kind of Persecution before the Rapture?

I’m all for giving my life for Christ and for preaching the Good News even though it's illegal. But the only sigh is will there be more delay befor the Rapture?
                  Last edited by Butterflies; 06-25-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

interesting

Comment

• just saw a video that somehow had no u-tube url
                      anyway this girl's friend had a dream that Bibi would loose the election to Gantz in Israel and that Gantz would build the temple and be proclaimed the Messiah by the Jews !!!
                      Her friend dream had Gantz being the the AC, However he more likely could be the false prophet since the AC comes out of Rome...She had a video as well, but it also had no utube url, just "CCC" in the address space !!!
                      \
                      ok fineally got the url, so Are You Looking UP ???
                      Last edited by lewisb; 09-20-2019, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Sorry, brother Lewis, her theology is quite twisted up, IMO, as is her dream.
                        This is clearly nothing more than a dream as it has it's footprint in her belief about End Times.
                        Meantime, I'm scratching my head over, "The AC comes out of Rome" and not the FP.
                        I see it as the complete opposite...the FP may very well be a Pope (this one or some other) and the AC rising from any area in which the Roman Empire occupied when Daniel wrote the passage we see in the 9th chapter. It's the "people of the prince".

Comment

• Sorry, doctrine/interpretation - not her theology.

Comment

• It is said that the FP comes out of the Land / earth,meaning Israel Rev 13:11 while the AC comes up out of the sea meaning the Gentile nations rev 13:1 ....
                            thing is that the AC destroyes the Roman church which rides the beast, the AC....
                            So I don't see the AC being the Pope... For a time Roman church controls the Beast the AC...then he destroys the roman church...

anyway, I found the whole thing quite ponient... A quite possible maybe--- one thing for sure, it shows how close we are to the end of days
                            Last edited by lewisb; 09-20-2019, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• An hour of last days preachers talking about what they believe God has shared with them.....
                              I do not endorse any of them...

they all say that a mighty revival is coming very soon.... just the opposite of what I think...
                              who knows, I Could be wrong!!!

Last edited by lewisb; 02-23-2020, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• I've been "thinking" about all these last days
                                "prophets"
                                and their message that a huge "group hug" "cumbyah" is next...
                                my honest assessment is that these people have been deceived by false spirits... and so I have deleted the video....

all the false cults have the same message, that their god will remove those who trouble society, so that everyone everywhere can have an "inclusive" universal religion with a "group hug-- cumbyah" ..
                                and that man will bring about this perfect world himself.... with no mention whatever of the final "end of days" judgment of God...

Comment

Working...
                                X