No announcement yet.

Dreams and Visions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. I keep feeling like we may end up in the Wagon Train era, before modern conveniences. His talking about a covered wagon as well as Hillary in a dress like Wilma Flinstone, makes me think we need to get prepared for shortages of food and water, etc. better safe than sorry!

Comment

• A number of people having dreams and visions seeming to agree that we will see lots of fuss just before we are raptured...
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjPTa_OAsKE

Comment

• Latest (Sept 8) dream by Pastor Dana:

Comment

• Pretty ominous picture of the symbols of USA and the attacks we are under. Spiritual warfare is very strong!

Comment

• Yeah, the silver reminded me of the 30 pieces of silver Judas took to betray Jesus.
            NO, I'm not likening America to Jesus! I'm just saying, the country is being betrayed for "silver".
            Soros is the next thing that comes to mind and the widely known fact he (and others like him) are funding the division and wars in our streets.
            And that "paid betrayal" goes all the way to the top of the political ladder within both Parties

Comment

• His dreams are very concerning. There’s so much going on and yet many churches are totally ignoring what’s taking place. I’m not sure if they’re afraid of offending people or of scaring them, but something is not right.
              A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
              A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

• I keep recalling when he was told to Brace himself. Help us Jesus to follow and serve you, praise you and honor you. Forgive us and thank you for all the days of freedom.

Comment

• One of the things that makes me take his dreams seriously is that he was NEVER one to have dreams like this.
                  It also affirms in my mind that the end is truly near...those that have never been called to be prophets are being called - just like so many in the Old Testament.

Comment

• a number of rabbis believe their messiah is imminent///
                    anyway she / they do not date set, just tell news and encoursge
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lU6zXIxmXc

Comment

• very good

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy View Post
                        One of the things that makes me take his dreams seriously is that he was NEVER one to have dreams like this.
                        It also affirms in my mind that the end is truly near...those that have never been called to be prophets are being called - just like so many in the Old Testament.
                        Andy, I just watched a video he made in July concerning the month of Sept. I don’t remember seeing it before, but it’s very interesting. He was speaking at his church and basically said that the church in America needs to pray like never before because something big is coming towards the end of the month. Well, here we are and about to experience a furious reaction to the new Supreme Court nominee. I don’t know if that would cause as big an issue as he’s pointing to for the church, but I know for certain, it’s going to get very ugly. It’s on YouTube, so I doubt I’ll be able to post it here.

Comment

• I saw the video on “The Prophetic Voice” YouTube channel.

Comment

• I have to admit, now that September has come and gone with very little international impact I am not sure about his dreams.
                            Yes, RBG died but this didn't really cause much of an issue in the US.

Dunno, I watch his videos with interest but not much more than that.

As always, time will tell.

Comment

• I posted his latest just now for Dec...onward.. but then deleted it...as I don’t want to be posting something not true and no one knows about anyone’s visions (and dreams) if they are true or not until they happen.

Sept he saw a call to prayer...and warfare

https://youtu.be/jlu0UOtSSiA
                              Last edited by cnav; 10-02-2020, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• From my understanding, his dream concerning September, was more a call for prayer to what’s coming. In many ways, the call to prayer has taken place.

Comment

Working...
                                X