Dreams and Visions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dreams and Visions Thread

Understood, Andy. But you admit that you haven't even attempted to understand it. It is therefore rather unfair for you to "scare away" (unintentionally, of course) others from attempting to understand the result. And I stand by my claim that the result is really "simple" mathematics -- no more complicated, at heart, than addition and counting, because that's all that is involved in it. I realize you don't want to try to understand it. That is your right, obviously. But I think it's unfair to others for you to characterize the result as "quite complicated" and requiring "numerical depth" -- doing so serves to "scare away" those who might otherwise attempt to understand what I found.

Comment

I'm unpinning this, along with a few others.
      If you want to post in it, you can always search the thread title. "Dreams and Visions" will certainly put you back into the thread (include the quotes).

Comment

New Dreams and Visions thread

OK I'm ducking already

I was looking at u-tube today on the topic of the Rapture and was really amazed about how many people claim to have had a dream or vision that the Rapture would happen before Obama leaves office.... I'm not going to post urls here of course, but they are fairly easy to find....

There is one pastor (I think) that did a lengthy sermon on the issue
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoW5P3eDUz8
        Now I do not necessarialy endorse his or their opinions.... however there is imho sound Biblical reasons for Jesus 2nd coming to fulfill Tabernacles .... and so its quite rational that the Rapture may well be in the fall as well...

as scripture says in Rev 3;3,,, We wont be clueless or surprised when it happens !!! We will be expecting it !!!
        we WILL know the ""hour"" meaning within a short period of time....

Rev 3:3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
        Last edited by lewisb; 08-03-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Re: New Dreams and Visions thread

You can just ask me to find the existing D&V thread if you don't know how to search the forums.
          Meantime, I do not care if you post URL's as you described.

Comment

prophecy from the famous Rabbi Vilna Gaon

http://destination-yisrael.biblesear...imea-the-.html

Comment

Talking about dreams and visions:

Prophecies, Dreams And Visions Of The Future Of America Part 1 - Michael & Meranda Snyder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DrrD1cOhbA

Comment

Quite extrordinary OPINION and end times timeline....

note this is just One persons opinion... your mileage may well vary !!!!!!!!!

dont go stand on a mountian top in a white bed sheet as the fall feasts approach, as your posterior may get well bug bitten

http://2fletchdr222.blogspot.com/201...view=timeslide

Comment

So if I understand correctly, this article is suggesting we're in the final year of the 70th week (Tribulation) and Christ will come (Second Advent) next year and start His Kingdom?
                  Wow, that's a stretch! (Unless, of course, I misread it).
                  Lewis, this article wouldn't fall under "Dreams and Visions" and instead is a date-setting article. I'm still very uneasy with such material on WeDG but won't remove it - but I do hope the regular posters here will refute such articles with the truth of God's Word so there is balance from the endless date-setting out there with that which we know is our "Truth-Compass": God's Word.

Comment

I think the guy put a lot of time and effort into his story. But errors cause me to be skeptical. It is a very easy thing to look up time, dates, locations, phases, etc. of eclipses on the internet. So I did that to see if his 666 from January 26, 2009 solar eclipse lined up.

From linked site:
                    ON JANUARY 26, 2009, AT 6:06AM
                    THERE WAS AN ANNULAR SOLAR ECLIPSE

THIS TRANSLATES TO EXACTLY...

SIX DAYS, SIX HOURS, AND SIX MINUTES

FROM JANUARY 20, 2009... THE OBAMA INAUGURATION!

666!

But:
                    When the Eclipse Happened Worldwide

The eclipse started at one location and ended at another. The times below are actual times (in UTC) when the eclipse occurred.

Event.................................................. .............UTC Time............................................Time in Toledo (EST)

First location to see the partial eclipse begin...........Jan 26 at 04:56........................................ Jan 25 at 11:56 PM
                    First location to see the full eclipse begin................Jan 26 at 06:02.........................................Jan 26 at 1:02 AM
                    Maximum eclipse........................................... ......Jan 26 at 08:02.........................................Jan 26 at 3:02 AM
                    Last location to see the full eclipse end...................Jan 26 at 09:54.........................................Jan 26 at 4:54 AM
                    Last location to see the partial eclipse end..............Jan 26 at 11:00..........................................Jan 26 at 6:00 AM
                    source

I won't know if that 'table' formatted any good until after it is posted. We'll see ..

Issachar
                    Last edited by Issachar; 08-26-2016, 02:19 PM.
                    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Quite a lot of fuss & feathers dreams & visions out there thinking this year might well (In their Humble Opinion) be the time...
                      imho this opinion fits into that catagory...
                      Now, as always, everything in this thread is speculation....

Comment

I agree Lewis .. speculation. I do wish that when folks put this much time into a site that they wouldn't stretch certain things to make them fit. Opinion is fine .. but the data is quite objective.

Issachar
                        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

A dream is a dream...vision a vision. Calculating dates and times is neither.
                          But I'll let this issue rest.
                          I submit I didn't need to read very far - all I had to see is that transgression would be ended in 2017. There is no way I believe we are in the final year of the 70th week. Nothing of the descriptions of what will happen that final year, where tens of millions die (I think, if my math is right, there's 7 billion people on earth and 2/3 of that would all have to die from all the plagues, war, pestilence, etc. before Christ's return). Not to mention the plethora of other things - how can a peace prize be a covenant? It's not. And where is the sacrifices in Israel? The peace? The total dropping of all defenses (Ez 38:11)? Wow...I could go on, and on, and on...the wars (Ez 38/39, etc.).

I'm all for speculation as long as it fits scripture and this just, in my opinion, falls short.

Comment

Published on Apr 21, 2016
                            My first problem: This was published April 2016 but CLAIMS the vision was given to him in 2011. Really - do we have any proof of this, please? Sorry, but when it comes to this kind of stuff I'm a skeptic's skeptic!

Rick Wiles interviews retired firefighter Mark Taylor who was given this prophetic revelation in 2011. The Lord has chosen Mr. Trump to bring America back from the brink of destruction. Mr. Taylor wrote this amazing prophecy in 2011 giving us a glimpse of what's to come and why all who attack Mr. Trump will fall by the wayside. What's amazing is that this revelation has gone forth to thousands. The wrath of God has come not for the people of America but for the leaders of the establishment. The hour of judgment is upon them. The light has begun to shine and the darkness of evil will prevail no more.

Comment

I know this isn't nice but I LAUGHED several times, listening to this guy.
                              He comes across (to me, just my opinion) as a very baby believer and I do not, for one second, believe all these "prophetic words" he's gotten are from the Lord.
                              I wish I had a list of all of the things he says God told him will happen...besides Trump winning.
                              Trump will appoint 5 Supreme Court Justices??
                              I see...

Comment

Is there ANY suggestion, any where in scripture, that there will be a huge, worldwide revival right before the rapture?
                                Has God ever followed revival with judgement?
                                All throughout the history the world decays to the point where the hearts of men are SO wicked that God almost has, no choice but to unleash severe judgment.
                                Okay, so let's look at this objectively: COULD God do something completely different this time? A huge revival, then God removes the church and judgment follows?
                                He could, of course - He's God.
                                I don't see that in scripture.
                                Here's another historical fact: God's chosen do not "get on fire for the Lord" when things are going wonderfully in the world. "Dollar the strongest it's ever been" means bank accounts will be FAT and we're all enjoying all kinds of prosperity in all areas of life. But for some reason God's "Army" will suddenly unleash on the powers of darkness.

Does ANY of this make sense, folks??

Comment

Working...
                                X