No announcement yet.

Dreams and Visions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am keeping what he says on the back burner so to speak...his latest is for Dec...in it he mentions things reaching into Canada from the mid-west so it caught my attention

Comment

• Into canada from the midwest??? quite frankly there is almost no one there except elk moose and bears!! the few ranchers farmers there are not likely to sturr up much of a fuss...

Comment

• Originally posted by gail View Post
        From my understanding, his dream concerning September, was more a call for prayer to what’s coming. In many ways, the call to prayer has taken place.
        You might be right, Gail. In the dream September may have only been underlined or tapped, I don't recall but it wasn't a huge emphasis like others - one of them, the calendar was PUNCHED (I think that was November....go figure).

Comment

• I had the Midwest part wrong ...it was the US south west he spoke about in darkness and it went north into Canada...listened again
          Last edited by cnav; 10-02-2020, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Pastor Dana Coverstone's dreams
            I'm sure some of you have noticed about this... it does seem that at least some of what he was saying has happened... but co-incidence or prophecy? I really don't know... his latest several days ago seemed quite specific...
            So I guess we will see... certainly, no matter what the election results are, their will be chaos...
            I don't feel led to post a link because of other stuff that would also come up///

As I have said, Imho Trump needs to win to help fulfil Daniel's prophecy of the covenant with many..
            Last edited by lewisb; 10-28-2020, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• I've been following him too Lewisb. He's doing a prayer time daily from his facebook page. Many pastors are calling for Nov. 3rd to be a day of prayer and fasting...election day. It is more than interesting that the Gov. of TX is moving the National Guard into select cities in advance. Probably wise.

Comment

• Pastor Dana posted a new dream on YouTube called “Hold Your Breath”...it’s about 5 minutes long and very interesting. I can’t seem to post it here. Since they’re only dreams and he’s not claiming to have a Word of Prophecy directly from the Lord, I’m not afraid to at least listen to what he wants to share.
                A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

• Oct 26-27 is the dream date.

Comment

• Thank you Andy!
                    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

• I just want to share that over the years, from time to time, and that could be years in between these incidents, the Lord will wake me up in the middle of the night. Dead awake from a deep sleep at 2 or 4 a.m. Always those times. And I just know that I need to start praying. He will generally put a burden on my heart about something. Twice now in the last week he has awoken me at 4 a.m. with an urgency to pray for this nation. It is the first time in a few years. I pray, sometimes for quite a long time, until I feel that burden go out of my heart, and then within a minute or so I go right back to sleep. There is a war going on in the supernatural realm. I think we are all aware of that. Prayer is our best weapon. Pastor Dana's dreams resonate with me. I normally take that kind of thing with a huge grain of salt. But he is humble and refuses to call himself a prophet. He passes my humility test.

Comment

• Powerful testimony, GH.
                        Thank you for sharing that.

Comment

• This came to me through a former Pastor of mine. I don't take a lot of stock in so-called self named prophets. However this concerns the Election. It is just something that resonates within me. I have considered the implications around the big mess starting in PA began in Philadelphia and whether that somehow tied in with Rev. and the Church of the same name. For me, this is the most right on and profound Word I've personally heard since before and now 10 days after the election. I wish I could embed it.

Last edited by Andy; 11-13-2020, 11:19 AM. Reason: Embedded vid and removed some tracking info

Comment

• Okay, sister - that was excellent!

Comment

• I agree Andy. Anything that drives people into the Word is a good thing. I figured this was the right place to post it although it is so relevant to the election.

Comment

• Agreed - yes, it's about election but it's a vision...ya done good!

Comment

Working...
                                X