"Is The Antichrist Already Here?" Stunning vid on AI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Is The Antichrist Already Here?" Stunning vid on AI

Tom Hughes really hits some powerful points, here.
    Must watch!

Last edited by Andy; 05-24-2023, 12:13 PM.

Absolutely amazing how well he’s put the information concerning AI together.
    I tend to think more of AI as having the ability to create an image of the beast to be worshiped plus the ability to perform the miraculous signs, ie fire coming down from heaven, whereas Tom feels that the AC will come to the rescue. Don’t know, but I have strongly felt for sometime that AI is the vehicle that will be used to accomplish the things that will take place during the tribulation.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Perhaps's it's not an "either/or"!
      The AC gains control of AI then uses it to create an image of himself.
      When Satan enters this man, "all bets are off" as the saying goes.
      The evil and power we see in mankind now will pale in comparison to what this fiend-driven man will do, and be ABLE to do.

Comment

Yes Andy. You explained it better than I did. Only difference is that I believe the AC is a spirit not a man that will use AI to accomplish his purpose.

Comment

I've heard that before, Gail.
          Always wondered how to explain this, unless "alive" means spirit is cast alive. I just don't recall a spirit being called "alive" elsewhere in scripture but I've also never searched that criteria.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I personally believe "Beast" in Revelation is both a godless man in some verses (such as the one I referenced) and a godless world system.

Comment

Oh well, back to the drawing board for me.

Comment

None of us has scripture all figured out, that's for sure...and we're in good company when we discuss and learn.

Acts 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,

Comment

I believe this scenario has something to do with AI, or more specifically, Transhumanism. But I think we're going to find out fairly soon the way things are rolling out.

And Elon Musk's Neuralink chip gets FDA approval. Imagine, if you will, the nightmare this could be. Again, I mention transhumanism. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ain-chips.html
                Last edited by Glorify Him; 05-26-2023, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Absolutely agree!

The fact the FDA had JUST rejected it on 3 March 2023 is baffling on why they suddenly changed their minds now. What changed in just under 3 months??
                  Elon is against AI take-over so this article says he wants to "overcome" AI but I sure believe the opposite will happen.

https://weather.com/en-IN/india/scie...ls-over-safety

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                    Absolutely agree!

The fact the FDA had JUST rejected it on 3 March 2023 is baffling on why they suddenly changed their minds now. What changed in just under 3 months??
                    Elon is against AI take-over so this article says he wants to "overcome" AI but I sure believe the opposite will happen.

https://weather.com/en-IN/india/scie...ls-over-safety
                    ABSOLUTELY! 3 Months? Very curious indeed.

Comment

Working...
                    X