Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRICS & Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GH
    Yes, we are in very deep dung.
    No worries though. The folks that got us here are working on it. They're doing more; lots more, of the same in hopes of fixing the economy.

Let's see .. how's that go? Something about doing the same thing over and over and and hoping for an eventual different outcome?

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

All of what is going on these days is so easily traceable to Genesis 3:1-7.

"You shall be as God" NOT! But that seems to have become one of the primary distinctions of the sin nature. "I must be in control or nothing will go right!" Sure.

Issachar

The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

When I think that the world cannot get more dystopian I wake up the next day and Boom it did.

Comment

It MAY be "we ain't seen nothin' yet."

We don't know the timing of the rapture (it may not be for another month! ), but the while some say, quite erroneously, that the world has not changed that much, it's just that modern technology is making more things known more readily, it really is deteriorating very fast. In fact, I don't believe media actually can keep up.

Luke 17:
          And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
          27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
          28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
          29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
          30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Sadly, for as many years as I can remember as a Christian (January '74), many Christians have taken the first half of v.27 to mean that Jesus was saying life on earth would be the usual; normal, and then after the rapture, things would get weird. I have never agreed with that. Christians throughout history and in many places around the world, have suffered horribly. We all know that, but it gets ignored by some (many?). But if suffering for Christ comes to America, then, "Oh! It must be the end of the world!" Reminds me of the opening of Matthew 24:

Matthew 24:
          And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
          2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

That is not "positive and encouraging" in "the world's" eyes. But what is encouraging, is Truth.

And then the disciples . . . doing the same as any of us might have:

Matthew 24:
          And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

And by the way, how were things in the days of Noah?

Genesis 6:
          And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
          6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
          7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
          12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.
          13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

The above passages concerning Noah's day, I believe, points to the fact that humanity has a very strong drive to retain some sense of normalcy (eating, drinking, marrying . . .) even in the harshest of circumstances (whole earth filled with violence).

A movie I've mentioned in the past, a true story of Jews in German occupied Poland (area today: Belarus), the Bielski brothers, rescued about 1200 Jews from extermination. They were on the run in winter in the forest. They set up a village there. They defended it as best they could, which was very well actually. But in the middle of their harsh environment and always hounded by nazis, they still pulled off a wedding. Here is a scene from that movie, which I recommend by the way ..

So yes, in a violent world, a wedding.

Good news ... nothing I think has any bearing on rapture timing.

Issachar

Comment

You make several great points Issachar. As perverted as Western culture has become, just in the last 50 years (I don't have to list the ways they are so obvious) I can't imagine that "in the days of Noah" had anything on where we are right now. Back then they didn't have drugs to try and change the sex of a 7 year old.
            And I don't think most of the mainstream media are even intelligent enough to keep up with issues that have far reaching global impact, especially not from any sense of Bible prophecy.
            The capacity of nuclear armed nations to rain down destruction globally is very real and that power is in the hands of some very wicked and unstable leaders. Things can change in a literal heart beat. I do not know how people who don't have a relationship with Jesus survive in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by GH
              Things can change in a literal heart beat.
              Indeed.

I just went out on a bike ride and decided to check out Jan Markell's program for this weekend. I was surprised. It's about . . . "as in the days of Noah." Cool. More detail than I had time to type.

Issachar

Comment

In light of the global currency issues, BRICS, our fiat economy, there are 23 States that have passed or are considering Legislation to make physical gold and silver legal tender. I found this very interesting. https://invezz.com/news/2023/04/07/2...-legal-tender/

Comment

Ha! Imagine that! Following the Constitution. It won't work though. "The world" will not allow any sort of competitor in any arena . . . be it political, economic, "religious", etc. Ultimately, there will be no escaping the ac until he runs into his own demise, which won't take long.

Psalms 37:
                  A Psalm of David. Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
                  2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

12 The wicked plots against the just, and gnashes upon him with his teeth.
                  13 The Lord shall laugh at him: for he sees that his day is coming.
                  14 The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

It may seem kind of out of place, but I sense the Lord leading me to post this song here:

Isaiah 40:
                  Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God.

Issachar

Comment

Thank you Issachar. That's a beautiful song. And so appropriate. With the world doing a death spiral all around us, God's Word is full of comfort and peace. We need to be that Light and full of His peace that passes all understanding.

Comment

France and China . . and BRICS+ . . (Also note: U.S. Dollar went off of the gold standard 8/15/1971 and became the "petro" [backed] dollar in 1973-74. Now the push is away from oil .. but only in the U.S. How convenient.)

Issachar

Comment

France to join BRICS? Very interesting . . .

Issachar

Comment

Big day (22-23) for BRICS today.

WHAT WILL THE THEME COVER FOR 2023?

The theme covers five key priorities for 2023:
                          • Addressing climate change challenges
                          • Revamping education and skills development
                          • Leveraging the African Continental Free Trade Area
                          • Promoting post-pandemic recovery
                          • Strengthening global cooperation.
                          source

On ward and downward.

Issachar

Comment

Six more countries added to BRICS.

Issachar

Comment

Just found this great site just for BRICS

Issachar

Comment

It is my understanding that with the new members, BRICS nations will control 80% of the world's oil production. And that is a scary thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X