Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRICS & Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRICS & Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)

CBDC could be a long way off still. Maybe even not until June.

If anyone is not familiar with CBDC, I'll be posting some stuff, and hopefully others will too, about it here. I believe that possibly CBDC (in conjunction with ESG) is by far the closest thing yet, to one world control. I believe it is possibly only one step, literally, away from the mark. It will accomplish about as much, but initially, not by being in us. But that is, like I said, maybe only the last step.

The obvious goal of the globalists is consolidation of everything . . . under their control, of course.

Banks do not "just collapse." Not in these days. It is all planned. There is no one in a back room somewhere wringing their hands and wondering what happened to Signature Bank, SVB, and the others.

It's all about consolidation, at this point. The clip of Yellen within this video is quite telling.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Soon as I heard of the first one failing, I immediately thought: Here comes forced digital currency.
    The biggest question most pre-tribbers have in mind:
    How much are we going to experience before we're taking?

Comment

Good short video Issachar. Over the years I have chosen to go with strong Regional banks to keep away from the monster banks. It appears that what Yellen is doing will lead to a lot of them not surviving which I think is part of the "plan." I also think that digital currency is the forerunner of the Mark of the Beast.

I've always wondered, Andy, how much the Church will have to endure before we are out of here. I still wonder.

Comment

I think that we will see a lot. We already are and it will be much more. I believe, as I've said in years past, that the ac isn't going to start to build his one world government when he makes his appearance, it will be complete or nearly complete for him to take over. I believe that he is the "little horn"

See Daniel 7:1-8

Daniel 7:
        I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

This is a part of why I think (obviously, opinion) much of the end times world scenario will be in place already before the 7 year great tribulation following the rapture.

It's all good though. We'll never be forsaken. Never ever . . . ever.

The "world" can only have an affect on our body so we need not fear the world . . ever. And indeed, should not.

Matthew 10:
        And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Even if they want to behead us some day .. they cannot. They don't even know where our head is, let alone be able to remove it.

Colossians 1:
        And He is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

In Him is our rest. In Him is our peace. In Him is our righteousness. These things are His Kingdom and His Kingdom is within us. The "world" is clueless. They know not what they do.

Romans 14:
        For the Kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Luke 17:
        And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
        21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

These things, and you all know so much more, are very real. "And the things of earth will grow strangely dim In the light of His glory and grace . . ."

Psalms 118:
        The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?

John 14:
        Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

There is a place of peace. There is a silence before God that is so real. So, so real.

If we are dragged before some authority level, we must know that it is our God that will give us the words to speak. The goal is for them to be saved too. (I have to continually ask the Lord to help me with that. My flesh has thoughts towards them that are not aligned with His thoughts. )

Anyway, if anyone has encouraging thoughts/scripture they could post, please feel free. I think in the very near future we will need all the trust in the Lord that is possible to have.

Issachar

The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Some countries, like Nigeria started playing with a CBDC in 2021. India .. maybe 2021 or 2022.

The unconstitutional Federal Reserve Bank will likely (many reports about it) be starting in July this year. Probably not all at once, but at least they'll be attempting to transition the U.S. to CBDC.

We are so close to a major shift in the world's operation on top of the major shift that we're already in, in other .. many other, areas.

Sadly, I still hear some Christians talking about an end times revival as though it is in scripture. While scripture does not say it will not happen, which means that if God so chooses, that could happen .. but what I do see in scripture, is mention of a great falling away (whatever that means to each of us).

Just be close to genuine, solid believers. I think that we have no clue how much importance fellowship has for us. I love this oft passed over passage because it has so much meaning to me. I try to share whenever I can.

2 Corinthians 7:
          For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without were fightings, within were fears.
          6 Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus;

A close friend, in the Lord, being present with us, doesn't make a time of testing and trial go away, but it is helpful in getting through the trial and enduring in the trial. Oh what a friend we have in Jesus!

Issachar

Comment

I can see the appeal in all of this. I started an online business almost 17 years ago and I have watched payment options change over the years. I used to take checks through the mail, now I don't. So much fraud and it takes a long time for a check to get to me and then to clear my bank. USPS money orders used to be 100% safe but now even they are being counterfeited. I don't think that there is any way for the average person to maintain their privacy in this country anymore and it doesn't seem to bother most people. For example, I don't understand why anyone would use Alexa it is nothing but a spying machine.

I agree with you Issachar. The whole NWO will be pretty much all in place when the AC makes himself known. He will tweak it and make some things mandatory that I am sure will effect our ability to buy and sell. Including a social credit system like the one that exists in China already. I also believe that the enemy uses Fear as his number one weapon. That is why it says "Fear Not" 365 times in the Bible.

This is one of my life verses and has been for 40+ years: Romans 8:38-39 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Comment

I hear what you're saying, brother Issachar, but as my dad used to say: We don't know how much time will elapse between the rapture and the confirming of covenant. That's one of those timelines scripture does not tell us. I believe the rapture itself will send the world into a massive tailspin, which will necessitate an answer. Since the entire world is on edge right now, just waiting for someone to 'push the button', I submit we are just as likely right at the door of the rapture. As JD says, this world doesn't have much of a 'shelf life' left - I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                As JD says, this world doesn't have much of a 'shelf life' left - I agree.
                I think that is very true.

But the rapture could be a long ways off . . . like, maybe another few months.

Issachar

Comment

Maybe I'll rethink CBDC to be the Countering BRIC Digital Currency.

I think most of us know about BRIC. It was mentioned first on WeDG according to my search, August 16, 2008 on WeNT. But the link there is now a dead link. Then on November 8 that year, SAT mentioned it here, but the source link is now dead; but, still an interesting brief read.

July 15, 2010 I posted this (source link there is now dead):

A new report from Morgan Stanley analyst Emma Lawson confirms what many had suspected: the dollar is firmly on its way to losing its status as the reserve currency of the world. We already knew that central banks have preferred gold to dollars, and that they're even selling their gold for cash; now, according to Lawson's data, it seems that those central banks prefer almost anything to dollars.

Lawson found that central banks have dropped their allocation to U.S. dollars by nearly a full percentage point to 57.3% from 58.1%, and calls this "unexpected given the global environment." She adds, "over time we anticipate that reserve managers may reduce their holdings further."
                  What is surprising is that the managers of those central banks aren't buying traditional fall-backs like the euro, the British pound or the Japanese yen. Instead, she suggests they're putting their faith in other dollars - the kind that come from Australia and Canada. The allocation to those currencies, which fall under "other" in the data, rose by a full percentage point to 8.5%, accounting almost exactly for the drop in the U.S. dollar allocation.

Call it diversification, if you must, but the trendline indicates that central banks are finally putting their money where their anti-dollar mouths are. The dollar has been in free-fall since 2007.

Last year, both China and Russia have questioned why the dollar should be the world's reserve currency. (Naturally, they were advocating for the ruble and yuan).

And just last week, the United Nations released a report concluding that the dollar should no longer be the world's reserve currency because it is not stable enough. The dollar is down 5% over the past month, and even currency traders don't see it as a safe haven any more.

There is certainly an element of economic competitiveness in those statements from foreign bodies and governments, but at the same time, Americans shouldn't be surprised that, in these touchy times, central banks want more of a measure of security than the dollar can afford right now - particularly when we're running up an enormous deficit through the costs of stimulus programs and two simultaneous wars.

Just last week, America's debt lept $166 billion in a single day. That one-day run-up is greater than the entire U.S. annual deficit in 2007. And Americans, the world's consumers, continue much of the behavior that helped the U.S savings rate drop so low.
                  SAT also posted some interesting points on this at that same thread. Note her first post there .. right after the above quote that is at the link.

This video from a month ago (I'm skipping a lot of things .. but just search WeDG for the term, BRIC) and goes perfectly well with SAT's post almost 13 years ago mentioned and linked in the above paragraph:

BRIC was originally Brazil, Russia, India and China. Now BRICS because they added South Africa. In June 2022, Argentina and Iran applied for membership. Now also may include Turkey and Egypt? It's growing. Also see here

Only 6 U.S. Banks Will Be Left by 2025? (See below video)

What is going on in the economy, especially starting with banks these days, is not a collapse. It is a deconstruction of of the existing system. BIG difference. The former "just happens" and all would be saying, "Oh dear! What are we going to do?" The latter is by design. What then? What happens when "they're" done deconstructing? Why, Build Back Better, of course.

Issachar

Comment

Well apparently the UK is rethinking all of this: https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ty-nft-scheme/

Comment

This popped up today. Europe Pushing Criminalization of Physical Cash with New Money Laundering Law:
                      https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...aundering-law/

Comment

Whoever can, could you please add: and BRICS to the title of this thread?

I thought I had a clue as to how much BRICS is growing. I did not.

Issachar

Comment

Done Issachar. Good suggestion. I've been seeing BRICS mentioned all over the place for weeks now.

And in today's news we have French President Macron suggesting Europe must uncouple itself from the US dollar after meeting with China's Xi----

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ct-with-china/
                          Last edited by Glorify Him; 04-12-2023, 07:05 AM.

Comment

re. post #13

we in deep dung.

I don't know why your link didn't post as a hyperlink GH, but it works when I copied/pasted it. So I'm going to try it again here.

Issachar

Comment

Thanks Issachar, I edited my post so the hyperlink works. Yes, we are in very deep dung.

Comment

Working...
                              X