NWO Plan to Depopulate the Planet? Must See

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWO Plan to Depopulate the Planet? Must See

As many of you may recall, I am a retired RN, BSN, took exactly the same classes as the Pre-Med students in all the sciences. Two semesters of Statistics. I refused to get the MRna jab. Based on the research I did. I am so glad I didn't. I am posting this here because call me a Conspiracy Theorist but the facts that have come out over time make me really glad I did not. I could have become a statistic.
    We discuss the whole Great Reset and their call to depopulate the globe. I believe they found a great way to do it. This video is excellent. The research is absolutely statistically beyond significant. The first couple of minutes are sort of "hype" but the rest of it is well worth seeing until the end. That's where most of the global statistics are presented. If you have had an MRna jab, don't stop building your immune system daily--I haven't and won't. I am convinced we are dealing with a Bioweapon here. I am really not easily convinced but I have been seeing bits and pieces of info for a year+ now. This documentary puts it all together in one cohesive unit. Not suitable for children due to graphic content. Please view it and share it. God bless and protect us all.

https://rumble.com/v1wcesu-died-sudd...-children.html

looking forward to watching the video. I agree 100% with you on the covid shot .. have done a LOT of research.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Ha! Just clicked on your link. I received the same video from a friend/brother this morning! Will be watching .. likely Friday.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X