Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IT or TI

UnITed States or UnTIed States?

I have stated in the past and continue, more so, to believe that the United States has become the Untied States.

It is untied from it's own Constitution. It is untied from morality. It is untied from common sense. It is especially untied from anything Biblical.

In any given society there will always be bad actors. It is one thing when, for example, abortion is done illegally. But it rises to an entirely other level when it is not only sanctioned by that society's government, but opposing it (abortion) is considered a hate crime and protesting it is an offense that can get one jailed.

It's not necessary to remind on this board, the whole multitudinous number of heinous acts now sanctioned by the government and it's "science" .. falsely so called.

1 Timothy 6:
    O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
    21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith.

I included v.21 because of all the churches, in name only, that have adopted the satanic philosophies "of the world" in the name of "inclusion", "diversity", etc. I am glad to see where conservatives (simply those that believe that the Word says what it means and means what it says) are splitting off from the pseudo-churches .. for example

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Truth Issachar, the untarnished truth. I have been following the whole split in the UMC for a few years. I am hopeful that once the dust settles, I will be able to find a home in the new Methodist Church. The great John Wesley is spinning in his grave. I cannot think of one denomination that has not been tainted by the hellish "woke" teachings that have run rampant and are contrary to the unchanging Word of God.

Comment

Working...
    X