Meet the New World Religion – Pastor Billy Crone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the New World Religion – Pastor Billy Crone

Plan to watch this tomorrow, but my sister said it's SO GOOD that she's going to watch it a second time.

Jan Markell spends the hour with Pastor Billy Crone. Ufology is almost the new world religion as more believe in UFOs and aliens than believe in God. Additionally, more believe aliens will save them. What’s behind the latest intelligence report on UFOs? Is this what will be used as the excuse for millions missing after the Rapture?

I'll be watching this with my wife on Saturday. Thanks for the reminder Andy.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Just saved it to watch later. I have always thought the whole UFO thing would be part of the end times deception. We've had some interesting discussions on this Board over the years about this topic.

Comment

Just finished it and it is indeed excellent.
        Much of it is what we've discussed before but there is sure additional info in here I didn't know.
        And Pastor Crone's testimony?
        WOW, that's powerful!
        PRAISE GOD!

Comment

It is very good Andy.

Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

It's really excellent. Part of my personal testimony is after coming to Christ at 14 when I went to college, I studied comparative religions, etc. It was the 60s. I became deeply involved in the occult. I saw first hand exactly what was behind all of this New Age and UFO stuff. God allowed me to have eyes to see and faithfully kept me on a leash knowing I'd return to him in a few years.
            FL was quite rural back then. I would drive from Tallahassee to Miami once a week, usually at night, and like clock work on a very rural stretch of the Turnpike, a large disc shaped thing would appear at the same place lights all around it, and it would follow me for miles and miles, then suddenly, poof it would just be gone in a flash. This happened over and over again. Same place. I saw them from time to time in other places too, sometimes alone, and sometimes with other people. No way I imagined any of it. At this point I was heavily into seances, etc. and I woke up one night to see a demon standing at the foot of my bed. Scared me to death. That is when I knew I was fooling around with darkness and I left that stuff alone.
            Years later when I returned to the Lord with all my heart I came across a book titled "The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow" by Constance Cumby. Complete revelation of what is behind the New Age and occultic stuff. She is a Christian attorney who is still working at exposing the NWO etc. although her health is failing. Years later, I would have the opportunity to teach in my Church about all of this. People have no idea that Satan is alive and well and that UFology is part of his plan for a Great Deception.
            This a link to her website which goes back many years and there's hundreds of articles on it. They are categorized by year, this is the current year link: https://cumbey.blogspot.com/2022/

Comment

That's amazing. I've known a few young people over the years in youth ministry who have seen some really spooky things - they proclaim "Jesus Christ is Lord" at them and they flee. (They just have to be careful - it's not the only way Jesus tempts, as one found out when they suddenly hit that point when hormones started raging, as often happens when puberty hits. But, she's givent hat stuff over to god now, too. And, it's easy to see how a young person could be tricked if they're used to having such things approach head on.)
              My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
              Please print, pass on these items:
              http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
              http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Working...
              X