Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrifying! What the U.S.A. Just Launched ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrifying! What the U.S.A. Just Launched ..

I appreciate Neil McCoy-Ward.

Concerning that FTX collapse .. and much more. Much, much more.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

This is excellent. I don't pretend to understand some of the complexities of it but it definitely got me thinking about some things I've been trying to ignore. Bitcoin, cryptocurrency all of those things make this old lady just shake her head. I know that Biden has some sort of initiative going on this and you don't hear much about it in the news. But this is definitely Beast System stuff.
    As to FTX, it shows how some "nobody" can rise to a financial level of power seemingly overnight and attempt to gain power by massive spending, second only to George Soros, to influence elections. Then poof all those billions and billions are gone into thin air. It is to me, a type of a foreshadowing of what is to come when the Beast shows up.

Comment

Working...
    X