No announcement yet.

Russian Missiles Hit Poland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amen Doug Fowler, amen. The Lord convicted me of making an idol of this nation some years ago. My family has been here since the 1600s. Well, He brought me to my knees and to tears and that changed the way I look at these things. I do care but this isn't my home.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug
      I feel so much a citizen of Heaven now. . . . but my citizenship is so clearly in Heaven now. . . . and it's so easy to see how the powerful just do whatever they want without caring about the people.
      Amen, amen and yes.

But those powerful doing whatever they want ... there is a judge that they DO NOT want to face, but will.

1 Peter 3:
      For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

Psalms 145:
      The LORD is near unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
      19 He will fulfill the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
      20 The LORD preserves all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Working...
      X