Russian Missiles Hit Poland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Missiles Hit Poland!

Two missiles hit Poland today - Poland called for Article 4 of the NATO Treaty.

Article 4 of the NATO treaty covers the case when a member state feels threatened by another country or a terrorist organization. The 30 member states then start formal consultations at the request of the threatened member. The talks look at whether a threat exists and how to counter it, with decisions arrived at unanimously.
    This COULD mark a massive escalation...lots of talk about "WWIII".

My Hypothesis:
    Ukraine is being POUNDED by Russian cruise missiles - over 10 million now without power (imagine that in the middle of winter!).
    They apparently cannot defend themselves against this awful, endless onslaught that is destroying their nation.
    WHAT IF...
    They, with the sophisticated equipment that the US/NATO has provided them, electronically intercept 2 missiles and redirect them to just inside Poland - all in hopes of getting NATO involved in this war?
    The technology to do this is most certainly around (and has been for decades).
    These missiles landed right inside Poland, right off the border of Ukraine.

I know that's a crazy notion but it just makes no sense to me that Russia would do this intentionally. If they want a war with NATO, would the start this war by two missiles?
    Dunno, who can really get into Putin's head!

Amir:

Comment

Hopefully it was a mistake. The problem is that the world is now dealing with a wounded Russian bear.
      A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
      A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

They're saying that evidence on the ground is that they are Ukrainian S-300 rockets.
        I sure hope so.

Comment

Apparently they were off course Ukrainian missiles. According to what I read, Russia is almost out of weaponry of the conventional kind. They have lost a lot of soldiers. I don't think they are looking to pick a fight with NATO right now.

Comment

Right - False alarm (THANKFULLY).
            If they're almost out of conventional weapons how can they send over 100 cruise missiles in one day?
            I hadn't heard/read they're almost out.

Comment

I just watched Gen. Milley's press conference on this topic. Apparently we aren't "sure" they were Ukraine rockets and Poland is investigating it. He went on to discuss the fact that Russia is buying missiles from Iran and N. Korea. I've known that for a while, saw it on one of my news outlets I visit daily.

Comment

I don’t like even suggesting this, but is there any thought out there that Ukraine may have intentionally done this in order to bring NATO into the battle?

Comment

Yep - that's another thought I passed on to my sister, Gail.
                  They are desperate to get help from NATO - what better way than to pull a stunt that makes it LOOK like Russia had attacked a NATO nation.

Comment

Frightening! He’s a very determined leader. Not sure what his intentions have been all along.

Comment

Just watching our local Fox News and Ukrainian President is STAUNCH on his position that Russia fired the missile against a NATO nation and thus deserves a response from NATO.
                      Sure sounds like he is determined to get help from NATO.

Comment

$54 Billion from the US to Ukraine so far with Biden wanting another $38 billion. Biden is not telling Congress where the money is going. Ukraine has such a long history of corruption (we haven't forgotten that have we?), that I think some transparency is needed.
                        I have watched this unfold now and I do have some questions about Zelenski. Gail, you make a good point and so do you Andy.
                        The billions we have given to Ukraine is just part of the money, Europe has been financing this war as well.

If we step back and recall the origins of this war, it began with Russia asking Ukraine to drop its bid to enter NATO. Now it looks like Zelenski has zero plans to negotiate with Russia at all. Zelenski has no right to demand anything from NATO but he sure is insisting on it.

And I am just going to throw it out there that Hunter Biden's business schemes included a big one in Ukraine when his father was Vice President. Remember that Biden got involved with the politics of Ukraine and demanded that the Attorney General of that nation be fired? Hunter's laptop has sat in the FBI offices for over 2 years now. I cannot help but wonder if there is a bit of blackmail going on here.

Comment

Great observations!
                          Yes, it's easy to forget just how corrupt the Ukrainian leadership is/was - with the untold suffering of the civilians it's way too easy to lose perspective.
                          Your thoughts on Hunter - that's worth contemplating.
                          But weren't they also deeply involved with corrupt deals with Russia and China? Now suddenly Russia and China are 'bad guys' and Ukraine is the hero.
                          Weird world we live in.

Comment

Yes, Hunter took money from the wife of the Mayor of Moscow and we don't know why. Multiple ties and millions from China and Chinese companies.
                            The corruption is real. Maybe now that Congress has swung to the Republican side there will be a real investigation.
                            And of course Ukraine.

For me, the most disturbing is the corruption within the FBI. It's obvious. Even FBI agents are speaking out about it.

Comment

It's amazing the grace and strength God has given me to still vote and yet not care anymore. I feel so much a citizen of Heaven now. Itr's like I'm just an ambassador watching the country I'm representative to cumble, while waring people to get out while they can.

We stillstand for what's right and everything, but my citizenship is so clearly in Heaven now. What's going on is sad, but yet I knowGodraises up nations and brings them down, andit's so easy to see howthepowerfuljust do whaever they want without caring about the people.
                              My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
                              Please print, pass on these items:
                              http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
                              http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Working...
                              X