Updates by Pastor JD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates by Pastor JD

Been a while since we posted one of his updates.
    I don't necessarily agree with everything he says but, I thought this was good anyway.

https://subspla.sh/xmhyqss

Someone once gave an excellent thought on the bolded phrase in Dan 2:43.
    Anyone remember who that was? Seems it had a tie-in to the Nephilim in the days of Noah.

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Comment

I have always found Pastor JD very interesting. Brother Andy, that video is outstanding. I confess I clicked on the transcript and read it because I can read it a whole lot faster and it is just excellent. I find him very slow to watch on video and he speaks in almost monotone so now that he has a transcript posted I will visit him more often. It doesn't take an hour to read it but the video is an hour+. Everyone should see this one and I appreciate your posting it.

Comment

Thanks for commenting.
        One thing I don't agree with him and I'd like discussion.

I personally do not believe any human will lose their ability to choose Jesus before the rapture. I believe "Whosoever will" continues as long as we, the restrainer, are on the earth.

Thoughts?

Comment

We get confused when we start to put man's perspective on things. In man's way of thinking, it is impossible because the person has totally rejected God and refuses to come to Jesus. But with God, all things are possible. Nobody is getting to Heaven anyway except through the cross, from the greatest evangelist down to the person who has lived a life of debauchery all his life till very near his death and then, realizing the end is near, recognizes he or she is a sinner in need of a Saviour and turns to Jesus. As you said, Jesus died for all. Obviously it's *very* dangerous to do this and one should never tempt God, but there are probably people who have asked the devil to take them and then regretted it and called on Jesus to save them, and He has. Thankfully, those who did turn from the devil realized that just because they made that bad choice didn't mean they couldn't be redeemed.
          My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
          Please print, pass on these items:
          http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
          http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
            Thanks for commenting.
            One thing I don't agree with him and I'd like discussion.

I personally do not believe any human will lose their ability to choose Jesus before the rapture. I believe "Whosoever will" continues as long as we, the restrainer, are on the earth.

Thoughts?
            I agree with you. As long as humans have breath and the Holy Spirit has not been withdrawn Jesus will continue to save. The only possible way I could see people losing their ability to come to Jesus would be through some weird form of AI implant that would either change their brain or their DNA in a way that would no longer render them technically or genetically human. AI is the scary piece of this. My lack of trust in the world of "science" has been destroyed forever after all of the garbage that was put out about Covid and the "vaccines."

Comment

I do enjoy different thoughts/speculation on why those that accept the mark cannot be saved. Some of the theories are sure fascinating!

Comment

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
                New International Version

9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

I believe these passages in 2Thessalonians pretty much sums it up.
                A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Personally, I see that passage as having to do with the rapture and those that have heard, understood and refused the gospel.
                  The mark of the beast comes mid-trib, which is at least 3.5 years later.
                  (Again, that's my interpretation of the passage you quoted, Gail - I recognize I could certainly be wrong).

Comment

How many times can we say, "WOW".
                    VERY worth watching (again).

https://subspla.sh/d4vk26j

Edit to add: The "But God" testimony after the ABC's - powerful, and I LOVE the tee-shirts!!
                    Last edited by Andy; 11-20-2022, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I finally got around to reading the text of this today. WOW doesn't even begin to express my feelings about what Pastor JD ties together here. I completely see the connections. The signs are all around us. In light of the video I posted a couple of days ago, which is a must watch, none of us can say that Holy Spirit isn't talking, guiding and giving us very clear Signs right now. We need to be alert and in prayer. The Battle has begun may we be trying to bring people into God's Kingdom now more fervently than ever. Marantha!

Comment

Working...
                      X