And now... King Charles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now... King Charles

I know very little about the Royal Family in England so don't know what kind of guy (now King) Charles is.
    Globalist? Anyone know?
    I always wondered how long Q. Elizabeth would last - 96 yrs old.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/...ince-of-wales/

Big Time!
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Oh wow!
      Thanks, Gail.
      Even THIS!

Comment

Queen Elizabeth was a devout Christian and made many statements about her faith and following Jesus. She was also the titular head of the Church of England which falls to whomever is on the British throne. Now, King Charles will take the title. I don't see him as a man of faith but it will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Definitely a Globalist and definitely a force behind the entire Green New Deal for the world.
        As if the times we live in couldn't get more interesting, with the passing of Her Majesty the Queen, they just did!

Comment

Wonder if he's so far deceived he also thinks the "Great Reset" is a great idea.
          Yet one more "this sure is interesting" situation!
          Scripture is quite silent on such nations as England, the US, Canada - well, all of the western nations. Seems the entire west becomes quite insignificant.
          I would think it's accurate to say that even today, the western hemisphere has the most blood-bought believers (I worded it that way for a reason) per capita than the rest of the world - once again, I tend to think the rapture is going to eliminate (in an INSTANT) any opposition to anything the so-called "Elitist" want to do. I could be wrong, of course, the West has wholesale turned away from the God of our fathers so - I've started wondering if that's true anymore.

I hope that made sense - I'm a bit 'fuzzy-headed' today - allergies!

Comment

I listened to his speech and was quite impressed. Apparently he will be stepping down from his "charity work" to handle only official duties. He did a very lovely and meaningful job of paying a warm tribute to his mother, Queen Elizabeth.

Comment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...s-pandemic.htm

While his intentions may be good, he’s aligned himself with an attempt create a NWO

Comment

Current video re: Queen Elizabeth...

https://www.euronews.com/video/2022/...ber-9th-midday

Comment

Just a quick note. First, thank you all who prayed for us. Everyone is slowly getting better.

The monarchy may not be what many imagine. King Charles III doesn't have the power many may think. King Charles the 1st (19 November 1600 – 30 January 1649. He was beheaded) and was one of those pivotal times and the reason to this day no one in the monarchy is allowed in the House of Common

- constitutional monarchy

A constitutional monarchy, parliamentary monarchy, or democratic monarchy is a form of monarchy in which the monarch exercises their authority in accordance with a constitution and is not alone in decision making.[1] Constitutional monarchies differ from absolute monarchies (in which a monarch whether limited by a constitution or not is the only one to decide) in that they are bound to exercise powers and authorities within limits prescribed by an established legal framework. Constitutional monarchies range from countries such as Liechtenstein, Monaco, Morocco, Jordan, Kuwait, and Bahrain, where the constitution grants substantial discretionary powers to the sovereign, to countries such as Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Sweden, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, and Japan, where the monarch retains significantly less personal discretion in the exercise of their authority.
                  Charles I of England - Wikipedia
                  Last edited by SAT; 09-12-2022, 08:45 PM.

Comment

So glad to hear that your family is doing better SAT.

Comment

So happy you and your family and recovering SAT!

Comment

PS
                        As he must be non political, he has disassociated with all the special interest groups.
                        But is considered the head of the Church of England.
                        Last edited by SAT; 09-12-2022, 05:08 PM.

Comment

and of course a side note. This is from Rosenberg's site
                          Why was Queen Elizabeth II friends with the evangelist Billy Graham for more than 40 years? | All Israel News

Although the now King Charles was only allowed to officially visit Israel once, he apparently made many many many private visits. The reason he has a close relationship with leaders of the major parties in Israel While there he would frequently visit his grandmother's grave in Jerusalem.

He was also close to many of the Arab leaders and visited there often
                          Saudi Arabia’s King Salman, crown prince congratulate King Charles III on accession (arabnews.com)
                          Arab leaders send condolences after death of Queen Elizabeth II (thenationalnews.com)
                          King Charles III: A friend of the Arab world | Arab News
                          Last edited by SAT; 09-12-2022, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Britons Back New King Charles, So Long as He Keeps Quiet (usnews.com)

Comment

Working...
                            X