Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuclear deal could be near as EU circulates 'final text' at Vienna talks

but....

Iran unlikely to agree to a return to nuclear deal, Israeli officials tell media | The Times of Israel

A number of Hebrew media outlets, citing unnamed Israeli diplomatic officials, report that Jerusalem believes Iran is unlikely to agree to a return to the 2015 nuclear deal.
    The source added that while some of Iran’s nuclear negotiators are interested in a deal, Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei is seen as strongly opposed.
    The EU's Borrell isn't optimistic.

Plan "B" is getting very close.

When shall we start laughing at this?
    Except it is anything but a laughing matter.
    Perhaps the humor is in the absolute absurdity that anyone would even pretend to think that this is going anywhere except straight to a nuclear Iran.

Comment

Nuclear Iran. Yup.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Really interesting watching this.
        We know Iran will not be a superpower in the region.
        They sure aren't going to nuke Israel.
        So, what's going to become of their huge nuclear ambitions?
        They clearly are in the wake of Gog/Magog in E38 so - makes you wonder what's going to happen to these ambitions.

Comment

This is such a farce. No one on the globe wants a nuclear Iran. Except Iran.

Comment

Working...
          X