A really good article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A really good article

No, she unfortunately has not found the Lord yet, but for some out there in the world they may pay attention because she hasn't..
    ‘If I had gone through with a gender transition, I would have committed suicide’ (telegraph.co.uk)

I can't read it because I don't subscribe.

Comment

Ooops
      Try here.
      ‘If I had gone through with a gender transition, I would have committed suicide’ (yahoo.com)

What about marriage and – gulp – motherhood? I’ve even come round to the idea of that. And not just “come round” but become quite excited at the prospect. Me, who never wanted kids, and did all this to avoid them.

You might have got to the end of this and thought, “She’s not trans!” And you’d be right, I’m not. So why write as if I was? Because I was convinced that I was. For half my life. And so were a great many other people.
      Last edited by SAT; 07-29-2022, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Wow. I am so glad she found a good doctor at last. The whole alphabet of sexual identity has become a cult.

Comment

It is wonderful when we hear of the Lord doing miracles, but I like this article as it could help someone approach a person who wouldn't even listen if approached that way. Get the door open.

Comment

I also found this video with her on it:

https://www.bit chute.com/video/rVY3kH7oNec/ (delete the space between the 't' and the 'c')

Also, these people that are caught up in the wickedness of messing with gender, tire me with the alphabet soup that keeps being added to, so I came up with my own designator for the lot of them" dol or dol's (days of lot). When I use that, people that don't know me inevitably ask, what is dol? Good opportunity to share the gospel.

Issachar
            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Brilliant brother Issachar, dol...perfect.

Comment

Thank you Issachar. It was encouraging as the clinic is now closed. Good advice for parents. Really listen to your kids.
                Last edited by SAT; 08-02-2022, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X