EU Must Adopt "Christian Roots" and Culture--Hungary to the EU Parliament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU Must Adopt "Christian Roots" and Culture--Hungary to the EU Parliament

Well worth reading this article. There is a lot of dissatisfaction among the EU countries. It appears they are seeking to get out from under the control of the more Liberal members of that Union.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ament-hungary/

Those values “will never have a majority in this part of the world,” he said, arguing against “becoming a mixed race nation” and accepting Western stances on gender and LGBTQ issues.
    Defiant Orban Doubles Down on Russia Policy, Arch-Conservativism - BNN Bloomberg

Comment

Holocaust survivors sound alarm over Orban's 'race-mixing' comments | The Times of Israel
      Jewish community representatives voice alarm after Hungarian leader Viktor Orban spoke out against creating “peoples of mixed-race.”
      Terming Orban’s speech “stupid and dangerous,” the International Auschwitz Committee calls on the EU to continue to distance itself from “Orban’s racist undertones and to make it clear to the world that a Mr. Orban has no future in Europe.”
      I always remind myself to be cautious as the first thing Hitler did was ban abortion, prostitution and the LGBTQ communities, and his constant concern about the purity of German/European bloodlines.
      Last edited by SAT; 07-26-2022, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Well the reality is that Orthodox Jews do not believe in intermarriage either. So there is that.

Comment

True. Religious Jews are also attempting to turn Israel into a theocracy.
          Christians are told not to be unequally yoked, but theocracies as the answer???? It isn't a law.
          Plus the spirit behind theocracies is very dangerous, as it is in the hands of man. They never end well as God gave man freewill. He doesn't even cross it. Something only the Lord's return will settle and be peaceful. imho

post 7
          Tuesday, July 19th n - Millennium Weekend Ministries
          Last edited by SAT; 07-27-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

You nailed it SAT. There is not a single Christian breathing on this planet that I would want to give power to run this country. We may be saved but we still struggle with our sinful natures. At least I do and I've been walking with the Lord in a seriously committed way for 50+ years.

Comment

I started seriously searching in 1979 and accepted the Lord in 1980.
              Me I wouldn't really want to push a Christian to do it. I read my Bible and I see Prophets of God who weren't perfect but relayed messages to the leaders. So many of the Prophets today seem to get things wrong and think nothing about it. So that is out and doing it without that kind of assistance it is to tempting for man to rely on his own wisdom.

And the next leader who will be accompanied by a prophet is one I will gladly pass on seeing. Thank you Lord
              Last edited by SAT; 07-27-2022, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X