Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Needs

Dear WeDG family,

It has been many years since there’s been an “official” request that the family pull together and assist with the expenses of the site. Andy has been handling the expenses throughout this time but due to job loss back in March, and due to the pending expenses being a bit significant, this is not possible.

To this end we are requesting that folks step up to the plate. Below you will see the immediate fees that are due next month but we're also aware of an upcoming charge later this year that will be needed to continue our SSL (the https that encrypts the site). Andy does not recall the exact charge but remembers it to be around that $100.

Andy and Glorify Him agree that the $99 for the added security monitoring is important! If you have the means to assist, and have found our board to be of value, please use PayPal to send Andy whatever the Lord puts on your heart. His email address is linked to the bank account he uses for the ministry. PayPal: andy5224@twc.com

Checks/money orders are also accepted - please email Andy at the same address if you want the address to send such.

In an effort to be transparent this is the link that shows the immediate charges for next month.

https://renew.icdsoft.com/d403d02432...84fd27d10274d5

The above shows $205 needed now, plus around $100 later so please - minimum of $300. There is a small amount in the account from an earlier donation (THANK YOU - you know who you are!). Note, the bank charges a monthly fee for funds below a certain amount so - please prayerfully give what you can to help bolster that back up.

Thank you all!

The Moderator Staff
    moderators@millenniumweekend.org

Considering that I've been a member here for 20 years (minus a 5 year absence and cross country move and back), I don't recall ever being asked to contribute anything to help keep this site up and running. Andy has always paid for everything out of his own pocket. Think about how much that adds up to over the years.

I'd love to see all of our members and even our Lurkers who visit here often show our appreciation for the wealth of information and teachings that are available to us all in one spot.
    Thanks Brother Andy for all the work and finances you have poured in over the years to keep Wedg up, running and safe.

Comment

You're very kind, but there has indeed been requests for funds in the past. Only in the past maybe 10 years or so have I pretty much handled it alone. I don't know for sure, I like the "left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing".

Hard to believe this site has been online since 2004 - and as some may recall (you being one!) it was on another site before here (I came on around 1997).
      God has been gracious to us!

Comment

I am bumping this to the top. Brother Andy can you make this a temporary Sticky?

Comment

Just a little reminder of this.
          I appreciate the donations received thus far but if we don't hit the mark I will be forced to "close the doors" of WeDG.
          This isn't a threat - it's reality. I'm simply not in a position to make up any shortcoming.
          I keep getting emails from the host warning of the upcoming deadline. Yes, it's a month away but I don't want folks to put this 'on the back burner' and forget.

Thanks, all.

Comment

Come on brothers and sisters! The Wedg family can do better than this. This is a great source of knowledge and information right here. Just look around. Prayerfully consider helping a bit financially if you can do so. I would be beyond disappointed if after all the years and all the great teachings, news, videos, etc. if it should just all disappear.

Comment

Bumping this back up to the top.

Comment

Sorry just saw this... Andy did that work?

Comment

Boston, we're working on the fund raising still.

Comment

We are very close to the target I have in mind (to both cover the costs that were discussed and have enough in the account where the Credit Union doesn't charge monthly fees - that eats away a low balance, really quick).

Just know we so deeply appreciate all who have sent funds and those that have promised more are on the way. While our little group is indeed a "little flock", I believe many of us consider this a bit of a home that we don't want to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorify Him View Post
                      Boston, we're working on the fund raising still.
                      Ya I get that I wanted to check if the PayPal thingy worked

Comment

Yeah, it does. That's the why I helped using Family and Friends. Thanks for any help here. I am just salivating for you to post one of your unique, witty and deep insights on here.

Comment

Letting everyone know, we are paid up for the next year and have funds available for the security certificate whenever that comes up.
                          Thank you all!

I don't normally do this out here but...I'm going to ask for prayers for my wife and I as we are enduring the worst financial trials of our lives. Unless a miracle happens, we are facing bankruptcy and worse in the next few months. She totaled her car last week and she was the only one working. She can't drive mine so - we're backed into a corner!
                          I won't go into all the details but suffice it to say, we need prayers - badly!

Comment

I will gladly pray Andy.
                            A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                            A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Soooo sorry!
                              praying
                              Dear precious Father
                              forgive our sins
                              we praise you and ask for help for our
                              brother and his wife.
                              We are trusting you and thanking you for
                              your financial blessings for them.
                              We look with joy to see the care you provide.
                              You are merciful
                              You are Holy
                              and your children need your help!
                              Thank you
                              in the name of Jesus
                              we pray
                              amen

Comment

Working...
                              X