Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest News from Amir Tsarfti - Prophetic Impactful Videos and News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest News from Amir Tsarfti - Prophetic Impactful Videos and News!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDbnpkPontc
    Last edited by Andy; 08-31-2022, 06:53 PM.

Erdogan adviser: Turkey 'not closing door' to Sweden, Finland NATO entry - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Erdoğan says Turkey does not support Finland and Sweden joining NATO (axios.com)
    Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said Friday that his government does not support Finland and Sweden joining NATO, claiming the Scandinavian countries are home to Kurdish "terrorist organizations."
    Turkey opposes Sweden, Finland joining NATO:... | Rudaw.net

He added that Ankara agreed to readmit Greece into NATO in 1980 but now they do not want to “commit a second mistake,” claiming that Greece has exploited its membership to act against Turkey.

“Besides, Scandinavian countries are unfortunately almost like guesthouses for terrorist organizations. PKK and DHKPC are nested in Sweden and the Netherlands. They [terrorists] even take part in their parliaments. At this point, it is not for us to have a positive position,” claimed Erdogan.

PKK is an armed group struggling for the increased cultural and political rights of Kurds in Turkey. The Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C) is a Marxist-Leninist group which has waged an insurgency against the Turkish state since 1990. Turkish government considers both terrorist organizations.

Sweden has given northeast Syria (Rojava) administration about $50 million since 2016, according to Kurdish authorities. Swedish Minister of Foreign Affairs Ann Linde has received in Stockholm several Rojava delegations in recent years.

In Ankara in October 2020, Linde told her Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu that Turkey must withdraw from Rojava. Her comments angered the Turkish minister but were cheered by Kurdish officials in Rojava.

Rojava is militarily governed by the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). Turkey considers its backbone, Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), as the Syrian offshoot of the PKK.
    Plus the Russians have closed their eyes pretty much to Erdogan's activities against the Kurds in Syria. So he is walking a fine line to appease Russia. He should walk carefully as Putin is also expecting much from those who he has done favors in the past.

Also in the last few weeks..
    Kurdish Independence Remains Erdogan’s Nightmare – OpEd – Eurasia Review

Erdogan Threatens to 'Crush the Heads' of Kurdish Units in Syria | Asharq AL-awsat (aawsat.com)

Erdogan Threatens to Expand Operations Against Kurds in Northern Syria | Asharq AL-awsat (aawsat.com)
    Last edited by SAT; 05-15-2022, 12:10 PM.

Comment

What really caught me in that update was teh nearness of Iran to a nurclear bomb if they really wanted.

When India and Pakistan each got the bomb, I recall people worrying because those were two sworn enemies. Plus, I remember some prophecy teachers saying that "the world won't be destroyed by a nuclear war, but that doesn't mean there can'gt be one between a couple smaller countgries." Although they did tend to think if that happened it would be during the TGribulation.

Iran is different. For all North Korea's bluster, their leader knows if he used one on South Korea, he'd be obliterated in an instant, and doesn't seem to have any believe in an afterlife. But the Iranians have radical Islam guiding them in a demonic sense of certainty that if they do some horri le stuff they'll see paradise, when in fact it's quite the opposite.

So, what does it mean that they could make a small bomb? I think Amir said something about how it could destroy maybe a third of a city but not a whole city. That sounds like what some radicals might try to smuggle into Israel, thinking they will spark something that they can use to start a final war.

Or - and this is something I don't know a lot about - could they explode it in the air high enough to create an EMP and wipe out Israel's power grid? I don't know how powerful of a blast you would need for that.

Either way, I'm surprised Israel hasn't done something before, like they did with Iraq; at elast during the time between when Trump left office and when Netanyahu left, as he was much stronger and yet knew by then he didn't have American support like he did under Trump. (I can easily see myself in Speech and Debate if I were back in high school pulling the topic "Will Israel strike Iran" and collecting my articles and coming up with a 5-7 minute extemporaneous speech about why they would now, before Bibi left, but hadn't when Trump was still in office.) In some ways, it seems on the surface that they could be relying on God to protect them, but they seem far too worldly to be putting their total trust in God. Our pastor has been Preaching a series called "...but God," and he noted that God works best when we are not relying on any other options. Until Israel is totaly out of options, they won't be trusting in Him.
      My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
      Please print, pass on these items:
      http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
      http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

Definitely Erdogan is a loose canon and he is still livid the EU would not admit Turkey. He has essentially tanked the economy of Turkey as he has become more and more bold toward taking over historic Christian sites and turning them into mosques. The tip of the iceberg. He reminds me of an Islamic style Benito Mussolini who dragged Italy into WWII trying to regain some of the old glory of the Roman Empire, except in his case it's the Ottoman Empre.

What has happened in both Israel since Netanyahu isn't in power boggles my mind. It isn't unlike what has happened globally in response to a weak leader in the US. The fear of consequences had been a great restrainer for a lot of the bad actors on the global stage. Would Putin have invaded Ukraine under Trump? I think not.

Comment

Time to resurrect this thread.
          If you follow Amir's Telegram you know "top level" what's going on with Iraq, you know there is complete chaos.
          This update by Amir digs MUCH deeper into the implications.
          One thing he does not mention:
          if Iraq is indeed fully in the control/hands of Iran - this completes (nearly) the territory of the Ancient Persian Empire! This seems H U G E to me!
          Suggest you fast-forward to 5 min mark as that's where he gets started.

Comment

And reading L&L's news update today, which everyone should do to be informed, she's the best; she has posted articles about Putin's support for Islam as it's NWO partner, the President of Iraq disbanding his cabinet, and more. There is so much going on in the Middle East right now it can make your head spin. No doubt, Amir brings a unique perspective to all of it.

Comment

Amir's T'Gram, times are Central US:

12:33pm
              BREAKING NEWS:
              Israeli strike in the Aleppo military airport and weapon depots in its surrounding!
              1:12pm
              From the sounds I hear not far from my house it’s possible that the action tonight in Syria isn’t over.
              1:40pm (apparently he was right about it not being over!)
              ISRAELI STRIKE AT THE DAMASCUS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Comment

Keep in mind that Russia has WARNED Israel to stop striking in Syria!
                Seems everyone is angering the Bear lately.

Comment

6:07pm
                  Many Iranian targets were attacked this evening in Syria in several sectors.
                  Weapons warehouses, defense systems, logistics complexes, command headquarters, and more were bombed in what appears to be Israel's "abnormal offensive activity" in Syrian skies.
                  6:09pm
                  The Iraqi Sabrin channel, which is affiliated with the pro-Iranian militias, reported that the attack on the airport in Aleppo was aimed at preventing the landing of an Iranian cargo plane. According to the report, after the bombing in Aleppo, the Iranian plane tried to land in Damascus - then that airport was bombed also.
                  Really wonder when Russia is going to issue a much stronger warning to Israel to stop - and if Israel will pay any attention whatsoever.

Comment

9/1
                    1:43pm

Iran continues to destabilize the region:

The Iranian backed Houthi rebels in Yemen today presented in a military parade the anti-ship missile "Al-Mandab 2" - about 6 meters long.
                    My comment: Seems to me an accurate, high-yield 18' (or so) anti-ship missile could be QUITE deadly!

Comment

BREAKING NEWS:

Comment

T'Gram:

9/5 2:19a

In a ceremony attended by Chief of Staff, Major General Bagheri Shahid Soleimani missile boat/corvette was delivered to IRGC navy.
                        (I wish I could post the picture of this IMPRESSIVE boat! Wow, it looks sophisticated!
                        Persia seems to be really gaining power!)

9/5 8:32a

The security cooperation between Iran and Russia continues: the commander of the Iranian Air Force, Hamid Vahedi, announced that Iran is considering purchasing advanced Russian fighter jets of the Sukhoi SU-35 type from Russia. As you may recall, in recent weeks Iran has begun to deliver to Russia a shipment of hundreds of attack drones for the fighting in Ukraine.

Comment

T'Gram
                          12:33pm

BREAKING NEWS:
                          ISRAELI STRIKE ON IRANIAN TARGETS NEAR ALEPPO SYRIA. MOST LIKELY THE AIRPORT! 3 MAJOR BLASTS WERE HEARD. REPORTS ON OTHER BLASTS IN LATAKIA ON THE COAST AS WELL.
                          12:36
                          This is the second Israeli strike within a week on these targets in Aleppo.

Comment

It appears that Israel is sending a message Iran cannot miss. Good for them.

Comment

9/7
                              12:05am (this is really good)

The attack last night in Syria

While Israeli missiles attacked the Iranian assets in the airport of Aleppo, another attack was carried out in eastern Syria.

The military airport in Deir ez-Zor was attacked last night by unknown warplanes.

Why unknown?

Because now there are 2 air forces attacking in Syria: the American and the Israeli.

First option - the US is synchronized with Israel and attacks Iranian targets in cooperation with Israel.

Second option - Israel acts alone against Iranian targets in Syrian territory and only informs the American force that is very close to some of the areas where airstrikes are carried out.

A few words about the military airport in Deir ez-Zor:

This is a Syrian military airport that was completely destroyed during the war against ISIS. After years of fighting it was restored by the Syrians and Russians who settled there.

Then came the Iranians who also wanted a steak in that base.

The years passed, the runways were upgraded, a permanent Russian force was at the base and the Iranians got a small part of the base.

Then came the Russia-Ukraine war, the Russians withdrew a large part of their force, including from the military airport in Deir ez-Zor, the Iranians, like an animal looking for prey, attacked the base and took over large parts of it.

At the base there are several areas where Iranian warehouses have been built that are controlled by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps or someone on their behalf.

As mentioned, this base was also attacked tonight.
                              9:50am

IAEA report on the Iranian nuclear program:
                              Iran's stockpile of enriched uranium (up to 60%) has increased and crossed the amount that is defined as the amount sufficient for a nuclear bomb; The IAEA investigations regarding the undeclared nuclear sites are still stuck due to the lack of Iranian response.
                              2:19pm

15 years ago, the Israeli Air Force attacked and destroyed the Syrian nuclear reactor near Deir ez-Zur on the night of September 5-6, 2007, in Operation "Silent Tone" - a historic event for the IAF, IDF, and the State of Israel.

The Syrian nuclear reactor project was conducted under a heavy veil of secrecy. It was exposed by Israeli intelligence, and now (September 2022), it has been allowed to publish that the IDF Intelligence Directorate estimated that Syria was conducting a secret project as early as 2002, five years before the attack.

The assumption that led the State of Israel in the decision to attack it was that the presence of an active nuclear reactor in Syria significantly changes the strategic reality in the Middle East and potentially poses an existential threat to the State of Israel.

Comment

Working...
                              X