Most New Jersey covid hospital patients did not know they had covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most New Jersey covid hospital patients did not know they had covid

Yes most people going to the hospital for other reasons were told they had covid as well even though there was no symptioms....imho .likely because of those fake covid tests...
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_mo...rscBBwww%3D%3D

Perhaps, but as I watch dozens of people get the weirdest symptoms you can imagine (my sister/BIL and several fam members) -only to be told after the fact that it was highly likely they'd gotten it, I would not be surprised of this is at least partly true. The rapid-test/PCR test has been all but removed from the 'shelves'.

It served it's purpose by reporting (who knows how many!) fake positives - now people really are getting sick with all kinds of weird variations of it (as was predicted by the best medical minds - those that are jabb3d are 'throwing off' weird mutations) so now they can remove the one that was never intended to be used for this.

I now have 4 coworkers out with this thing and it looks like my stepdaughter may have it - she's one sick gal. Oh, she and her two kiddos are at our house repeatedly every week as we grandsit her two frequently. She's not been tested but she will be forced to be for her work. COULD be "just" the flu - we'll know if her kids get sick. If they don't, it's likely C19.

Comment

One of our local hospitals has been slammed but it isn't Covid. We have a massively higher number of Canadians and tourists here this season. Apparently the brain washing has worked so well that if a person sneezes they go to the ER. I believe part of this is that a lot of this mostly older group haven't had face to face visits with their own doctors since the "pandemic" began and ultimately are paying the price for not taking care of their health. However the result is the same. The poor medical staffs are being run ragged and there are no beds to be found. And it isn't Covid. It seems that seasonal flu has returned after "disappearing" for 2 years.

Comment

Working...
      X