Lutheran Church Hosts Drag Queen Sunday Service Full Blown Apostasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lutheran Church Hosts Drag Queen Sunday Service Full Blown Apostasy

I think I was shocked. Totally off the rails. Martin Luther is spinning in his grave.

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2021...e-reflect-joy/

Yes, GH! As a lifelong Lutheran, I think it's safe to say Luther would not recognize much of the church named after him. Especially the ELCA super liberal branch.

Comment

Whether one believes that the Great Apostasy is a falling away from faith or the Rapture itself or has a dual meaning, the signs are everywhere, aren't they, Glorify Him. There have been some recent polls that tell a story of widespread unbelief, too. My heart hurts for what is being done to and taught to children, and I pray every day that it is almost over.
      The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

How many times I've thought the same thing, Flaxen.
        I does not matter whether apostacy means a spiritual falling way or the physical departure of the true bride of Christ...we certainly believe in the physical rapture and the depth of the spiritual falling away is STUNNING.

Comment

The word in 2 thess 2/3 is that there will be a "departure" before the appearing of the AntiChrist... all previous Bibles use the word departure...The KJV was translated incorrectly here. ..subsequent verses in 2 Thess confirm this...
          2 Thess 2:2/3 Refers to both a departure from the faith as well as a departure in the rapture before the AntiChrist can be revealed...

Comment

Originally posted by Flaxen View Post
            Whether one believes that the Great Apostasy is a falling away from faith or the Rapture itself or has a dual meaning, the signs are everywhere, aren't they, Glorify Him. There have been some recent polls that tell a story of widespread unbelief, too. My heart hurts for what is being done to and taught to children, and I pray every day that it is almost over.
            Flaxen, I so agree. My grandkids are young teens and fortunately they have been reared well although not in church...it's hard to see my once on fire born again son not leading his family in that area. My heart does literally hurt at times for the children of this world. No matter how hard a parent tries to shield them from the sin and filth that is rampant in our culture, I don't think you can truly protect them.

Comment

Working...
            X