Joel Rosenberg predicts: Saudi Arabia will join Abraham Accords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Rosenberg predicts: Saudi Arabia will join Abraham Accords

I believe the Saudis are weighing [this] right now at the highest levels. Is it in their national interests to make peace with Israel?” Rosenberg said in an interview with CBN News Jerusalem Dateline. “The Saudis are moving towards normalization, but they're not there yet. And I think there's going to be a lot of reporting we still need to do. But when that happens, if it happens, I think it will. My prediction on CBN News is I think the Saudis are going to make that decision that it is in their national interests.”
    Plus
    “We have four agreements and we have other countries warming – significantly warming – towards Israel,” Rosenberg said. “It’s the best news coming out of a region which is usually bad news.”
    Joel Rosenberg predicts: Saudi Arabia will join Abraham Accords | All Israel News

I think it is just a matter of time before Saudi Arabia joins the Accords. And it's my opinion it will happen sooner rather than later. With the US having a weak "leader" who is trying to make nice with Iran again, it's in the Saudi's best interest.

Comment

Working...
    X