Fascinating study into DNA/Cells/SARS-COV-2/etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fascinating study into DNA/Cells/SARS-COV-2/etc

Spike Protein Goes to Nucleus and Impairs DNA Repair (In-Vitro Study)

For those in our reading audience that are interested in how our cells work, this is the most amazing piece of "Make it understandable by the layperson" I think I've ever seen a scientist do. This guy is not just genius in his knowledge - he's a genius TRAINER. I was "glued" ... and that's what it took to follow him (when you're a layperson to such subjects).

He repeatedly reminds the viewer that this is an in-vitro study, thus we don't know exactly how much of this translates to the human body but... wow, I enjoyed this!

Note: I did find turning on CC was helpful, even tho it's not perfect. His accent was a little hard for me to follow on just a few words so CC was a good tool to help.
    (GH/Sue, me thinks y'all will to love this one!)

(thank you, Lewis! GREAT video!)

That was very well presented! Thank you, Andy and Lewis. The first thought that came to mind while watching was how anyone can think that our cells' functioning came to be by random evolution baffles me, and the second was pretty much summed up in the comments section:

(I have to write this from memory since it seems the comment has been deleted)
    We've been programming computers for decades and still can't get it right, and now you expect me to believe that we got it right on the first try to program a human?
    The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Working...
    X