Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex-Pfizer Scientist Warns We are Approaching ‘PHASE 5: Establish Chaos and Martial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Pfizer Scientist Warns We are Approaching ‘PHASE 5: Establish Chaos and Martial

Pretty interesting and accurate, to date.

https://usamagazinestudio.com/timeta...d-martial-law/

I think the full plan can't unfold till we're gone as it looks like the great reset thing where gov controls all aspects of all lives on earth.

His understanding of what has already taken place and is about to take place in the near future is exactly what most of us are spiritually aware of. It’s going to be big and God Himself is allowing every bit of it. An amazing time to be alive and for God to have chosen us to be part of His end time plan.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

He really nails it all down in language the average person can understand. People are fighting back though. Thank God for the US Constitution. There is more and more success at fighting these worker related vax mandates within the Federal Court system. As of today, again, my home state of FL, whose fabulous Gov. has been roundly criticized by the Left, boasts the lowest Covid cases and death rate in the nation. He has taken on these mandates from the beginning and as an aside, FL now has more registered Republican voters than democrats ever in the state's history. Prayer invades the impossible. They are coming for the food supplies next, I'm pretty sure. Fortunately I have a family owned Farm Market that sells everything from produce, fish, meat, vitamins, dairy, etc. and with 5 stores now, they have their own trucks and haul their own food. I shop there almost exclusively and there are no empty shelves or cases. I would add that this family is Mennonite, and they have Mennonite farmers and suppliers all over the country. So it is small agriculture that keeps them stocked and full. They have praise music playing in the store as you shop. Makes me smile.

Comment

Working...
      X