Just a hmmm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a hmmm

Something is going on in Israel, and it isn't just the usual like..
    Israel okays plans for some 3,000 new settlement homes, amid US opposition

Planning c'tee okays plans for some 3,000 new West Bank settlement homes | The Times of Israel

But it is also the unusual...
    Germany demands explanation for Israel’s outlawing of Palestinian groups
    Germany demands explanation for Israel's outlawing of Palestinian groups | The Times of Israel

Today

Israel shuts down culture festival in East Jerusalem, claiming PA funding

But organizers of festival at French-protected site deny any financial involvement by Palestinian leadership

Israel shuts down culture festival in East Jerusalem, claiming PA funding | The Times of Israel

PS
    This tends to ring true as the Palestinians don't support the Abraham house projects, but Israel does.

And frequent reports of
    Israeli Settlers Pepper Spray Red Cross Workers Monitoring Palestinian Olive Harvest
    Israeli settlers pepper spray Red Cross workers monitoring Palestinian olive harvest - Israel News - Haaretz.com

Israeli settlers attack Palestinian village, wound toddler

Israeli settlers attack Palestinian village, wound toddler (apnews.com)

And the side notes about Israeli doctors and scientist warning the US and the world not to trust Israeli reporting on the vaccines.
    More than 20 Israeli doctors and scientists warn FDA about reliability and legitimacy of official Israeli Covid data on Pfizer vaccine

More than 20 Israeli doctors and scientists warn FDA about reliability and legitimacy of official Israeli Covid data on Pfizer vaccine - The Rio Times (riotimesonline.com)

and on and on..
    The crazy thing is they are doing all this just prior to the G20 meetings.
    Last edited by SAT; 10-27-2021, 10:53 AM.

Not related but interesting..
    Iran offers to talk to Europeans about restarting nuclear negotiations

Iranian source tells state media country formally notified Britain, France, and Germany it is willing to meet with reps on their turf or in Tehran, but so far has had no response
    Iran offers to talk to Europeans about restarting nuclear negotiations | The Times of Israel

notified Britain, France, and Germany

Comment

That's a lot of stuff!

Originally posted by SAT
      Something is going on in Israel, and it isn't just the usual ..
      Very true. Israel is so strange. I know full blooded Jews that claim to not even believe in God.

They have one of the biggest "gay [sad] pride parades" in the world every year.

They have one of the highest, possibly the highest? .. rates of "vaccinated" and one of the highest rates of vaccinated with covid.

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

This is timely. I just finished reading Lamb&Lion's news review before I came to this thread. There are several very interesting pieces about Israel. Honestly, that combined with all of this makes me so sad. Jews who hate their Jewishness. I will never understand it. Jews who hate Israel. It makes me wonder how God views all of it. I know he isn't surprised because he's seen the end from the beginning, but it makes me go hmmm.

Comment

I'm posting the link to this video but not actually posting the video for a reason. I'm sure most of you have heard him before. Some have heard him many times talk about covid and the vaccine. The reason I am posting it??? Because of what he says in the last part of the interview.
          I have seen him many times, but some how none of the sites, Christian and otherwise quote/play this part.(maybe some of you have, but I haven't)
          He states he is for "globalization" and for the "great reset". It is the reason why I'm posting this
          A DOCTOR'S GRAVE WARNING FOR ISRAEL (rumble.com)

Even some anti vaxers. and not all are Jewish, are wide open to accepting what all the pieces are building up too.
          Last edited by SAT; 10-28-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Bennett meeting Johnson, Macron in Glasgow after G20 meeting on Iran
            Prime Minister Naftali Bennett is set to meet with nine world leaders on the sidelines of the UN Climate Conference (COP26) in Glasgow next week, including UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and French President Emmanuel Macron, a day after their meeting on Iran negotiations at the G20 summit.
            The G20 summit will be held on Saturday and Sunday in Rome, and the high-level meeting of COP26, as the climate conference is called, will be on Monday and Tuesday in Glasgow.
            There is a meeting on the Iran nuclear talks planned for the sidelines of the G20. All the parties to the 2015 Iran Deal except for Iran G20 members – the US, UK, France, Germany, China and Russia.
            Bennett meeting Johnson, Macron in Glasgow after G20 meeting on Iran - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Bennett in closed meeting: Government will likely fall before Lapid becomes PM

Bennett in closed meeting: Government will likely fall before Lapid becomes PM | The Times of Israel

Comment

Thanks SAT for posting Dr. Zelenko’s video. Two things come to my mind after listening to about half of it. First, if most of the Israeli population has been vaccinated that would explain why the majority of the hospital cases are break thru cases. In other words, the ratio would have to be higher if the majority have had the vaccine. I don’t believe many of them have died. Most important though in my mind is the fact that he’s somewhat implying that the Israeli citizens were given a lethal vaccine, unlike other countries. Am I understanding this correctly?
              Thanks ahead, gail
              A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
              A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Hi Gail
                He seems to be saying there is a chance...I repeat.. a chance that some who took the vaccines may eventually have it turn on them. No matter where they are. He is actually a doctor in New York. He is basing the comment on what others experts are saying to him and others, not from his personal research.
                His research is alternative remedies to covid.

What I found interesting was at the end of the video, he states his belief in a great reset and globalization and how it connects to God.
                Last edited by SAT; 10-28-2021, 10:46 PM.

Comment

NY restricts Unilever holdings over Ben & Jerry's boycott

New York's $268 billion state pension fund on Thursday became the latest to restrict its holdings in Unilever Plc in response to ice-cream maker Ben & Jerry's decision to end sales in Judea and Samaria.
                  In a statement, New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli said a review found the company and its subsidiary "engaged in BDS activities," referring to the boycott, divestment, and sanctions movement.
                  NY restricts Unilever holdings over Ben & Jerry's boycott - www.israelhayom.com

Comment

I think Christians would find this article about an organization of mostly Chabad Rabbis living and or servicing Jews living in Muslim countries very interesting.
                    Rabbinical alliance bolsters Jewish community in Islamic states - www.israelhayom.com

It isn't a long article but it is very interesting and worth reading.

"People in Muslim countries understand that the Jew should be able to practice his religion, just as they understand that the Muslim who goes to Europe or America should be allowed to practice his religion," explains the rabbi.
                    Last edited by SAT; 10-31-2021, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Very interesting article SAT. And FL was, along with TX the first state to divest itself of holdings in Unilever due to the Ben & Jerry's antisemitic fiasco.

Comment

Working...
                      X