Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen. Colin Powell Dead Complications of Covid--Fully Vaccinated

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...complications/

Once again a fully vaccinated person, this time very high profile, dies. RIP General Powell.

Oh my.
    I had the absolute honor of serving under Generals Powell and Schwarzkopf during Desert Shield/Storm.
    Considered both of those men absolute heroes.
    Granted, I likely had them on a bit of a pedestal that wasn't warranted but - such a flood of memories seeing his name.

Comment

And now we know that he had been battling a form of cancer which just takes out your immune system. I pray for his family to have God's peace.

Comment

He has said things against conservatives and in favor of the coming global government over the years since the Bush administration...
        The odds are that he was a republican and Christian in name only.... He certainly was a vocal never Trumper...

Comment

Yes, I know he wasn't what he seemed/claimed to be...I've read the stuff on him, too.
          At the time - he was a hero to many.

Comment

I'm fully aware of Gen. Powell's good and bad sides. The point of it is, he was a man who pulled himself up from nothing. Black in America. I don't think he was a Christian but I don't know. Definitely much more liberal in his later years. The point of it all is that he was a very decent human being who led men and women in allegiance to this nation when we are looking at jerks like the current head of the Joint Chiefs who are more concerned with critical race theory than keeping our armed services up to speed. There are actual decent human beings who live better lives than a lot of self professed Christians. Stepping off my soap box.

Comment

Arab, Israeli and Evangelical leaders mourn passing of former Secretary of State Colin Powell – and rightfully so: He was an American hero and architect of a more peaceful Middle East

Rightfully, tributes are pouring in on Twitter, Facebook and in press releases from Arab, Israeli and Evangelical leaders across the region, as well as from American leaders who knew, worked with, respected and loved Powell, such as former President George W. Bush and President Joe Biden.

The Emir of Kuwait

“His Highness the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah sent a cable of condolences yesterday to [President Joe] Biden on the demise of Powell,” reported the Kuwait Times. “His Highness the Crown Prince Sheikh Mishal Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah and His Highness the Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah sent similar cables.”

Amb. Reema Bandar Al-Saud, Saudi Ambassador to the U.S.

“Saddened by the news of the passing of Secretary Colin Powell, who was not only a statesman dedicated to serving his country, but a friend of the Kingdom and the region. My sincere condolences to his family and loved ones.”
              Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett

“We mourn the passing of Colin Powell, a great American patriot and a great friend of Israel. His bold leadership and lifelong commitment to freedom and democracy is a legacy that will foreign inspire. May his memory be a blessing.”

Israeli Foreign Minister Yair Lapid

“On behalf of the State of Israel, I wish to express our condolences to the family and friends of General Colin Powell. Throughout his distinguished military and diplomatic career, General Powell was a true friend and committed partner of Israel. May his memory be for a blessing.”

Former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu

“I send my deepest condolences to the family of Colin Powell and to the American people. Colin Powell served his country with great dedication and we will always remember his friendship to the State of Israel.”
              Arab, Israeli and Evangelical leaders mourn passing of former Secretary of State Colin Powell – and rightfully so: He was an American hero and architect of a more peaceful Middle East | All Israel News

Comment

Working...
              X