• Dr. Madej - In The Vials, Something With Tentacles Grew and Moved

This is just creepy! Y'all know to remove the space

bit chute.com/video/3GTFxi1W5dpq/

I can’t seem to link to it.

Thanks ahead.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Copy the full line, put it into your browser address line and remove the space between bit and chute.
      I just tested it and it worked.
      Not sure how to make it easier...I wish I could just put the unaltered link.
      I could d/l it and put it on my Rumble...let me know if you have more problems. Might be worth doing that.

Comment

Horrifying. I wonder if this is "alien" technology. Too many reports of alien bodies recovered over the years by actual witnesses. No booster shot for me. I did follow a link posted on Andy's original video to another video with larger photos. English sub-titles. Take a look.

https://www.bit chute.com/video/Fpt5YUkEhZXp/ remove the space between bit and chute, paste it into your browser. Prepare to be horrified.

Comment

Okay, here it is:

https://rumble.com/vns9h1-october-15-2021.html

Might take a few more minutes from this posting (11:15am Central) as it's still rendering the vid.
          Last edited by Andy; 10-15-2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

For sure that video was extremely troubling, but in all honesty, we don’t know who to believe anymore.
            A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
            A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Gail, I agree to a point. However, who benefits from making this up? Follow the money.

Comment

As the saying goes, GH... "I'm all ears".
                Who benefits from making this up? This doctor? How?
                Thing is, we've been hearing for a long time that there is something metallic in the serum and I distinctly recall, "computer programming via nanotechnology" being discussed.
                All just conspiracy theories?
                Perhaps

Comment

I haven't looked at this video but several Dr's on orwell.city have found disturbing items in the serum.
                  Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Bingo Brother Andy. None of the doctors in either of the videos are going to benefit. If anything they will be ridiculed and defamed. We've talked about nanotechnology on this board for years. The metallic part is what I find the most disturbing. Maybe not Most disturbing but it surely gives one pause. The "thing" on the slide they examined appeared to have some sense of itself....now that is a mind blower.

Comment

AH... okay.
                      For some reason I thought you were rejecting this, GH. The wording in your first post threw me.
                      Now that it seems we are on the same page, I will tell y'all this: That square "thing" that they seemed to not know what it is?
                      Absolutely looks like the microchips I have seen technology that looks like those on memory chips and motherboards for years. Of course I don't see it in that tiny form bc it takes a powerful microscope to see that but the larger versions of the same thing has been around for years...they have been miniaturizing it until it's now down to "nano-size".
                      This just SEEMS to confirm what we've been hearing...the serum is injecting programable chips into our bodies for... what??
                      "Later use", in my books

Comment

Maybe not too much later Andy.

This video mentions an app that I would never want anything to do with. The app is G2G. I thought possibly, as I listened, that this can’t be accurate. So I paused, went to App Store and searched G2G. Not only is it real, but reading the description of it, it’s for exactly what the video says it’s for.
                        https://rumble.com/vnm1cn-receipts-p...-platform.html
                        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

That video is quite disturbing!

Comment

This takes "Big Brother is Watching You" to a whole new level. I recall that early in the "pandemic" S. Korea (pretty sure it was them) and others? started tracking the movement of people on their phones or other devices for the stated purpose of tracking where people who were diagnosed with Covid were going/traveling to so that they could try to control movement and target where a "source" of infection might be coming from to prevent the spread. Hmmm. Anyone else remember this? I recall it because at the time I thought to myself "no way" am I going to let them do that to me. Why would I install an Ap on my phone for tracking? I keep geolocation turned off anyway and I understand now that there really is NO WAY to turn it off.
                            Just a paranoid thought here but what "if" a percentage of people with the mRNA jab had a "failure" of a nanoparticle to perform? Hence the need for a "booster?" Yeah. I am that paranoid and distrustful of the government now.

Comment

" I recall that early in the "pandemic" S. Korea (pretty sure it was them) and others? started tracking the movement of people on their phones or other devices for the stated purpose of tracking where people who were diagnosed with Covid were going/traveling to so that they could try to control movement and target where a "source" of infection might be coming from to prevent the spread. "

Glorify Him - yes, this is true. A close friend recently returned from S. Korea. She was there visiting her daughter who is stationed there. She said there are cameras everywhere and if you don't wear a mask outside, they know it and you are reported. They are tracking people so they can find the "source" of infection.
                              Psalm 63:3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips will praise You.

Comment

Working...
                              X