Something Big Is About To Happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Big Is About To Happen

I feel it deep in my spirit. Does anyone else sense that something is about to take place?
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Yes, gail, I do. I have sensed it for some time and have attributed it to being so focused on prophecy, but the feeling never goes away now. I have also noted a change in other believers. More urgency everywhere.

The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

I do, too. Not sure what, though!

Comment

I sense that. I think what is going on is not “the show”, but the stage being set up for the show. Close to curtain time.

Issachar
        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I think that whatever happens (if it does) will make dramatic changes to the way we live.

Comment

I've absolutely had that sense for about 2 weeks, now. Even shared it with my one brother and one of my sisters, both of whom I am so thrilled have taken a powerful interest in End Times...they keep up with the same folks I do (Amir, JD, Hibbs, along with USA Magazine Studio - a Telegram channel that I really like, etc.). Anyway, I kinda digressed a bit there - point is, I shared that with them...the sense of something huge about to hit and we need to be on our knees all the more, praying for peace and opportunities to share the HOPE we have in Christ.

Comment

We definitely have to share and quickly. The right tracts are good to have on hand. I give them out to waitresses and anyone else I can. If you leave a good tip and they’re aware of it, they’re more likely to be grateful and accept it. I always ask them to read it when they can. I’ve never had anyone refuse.

Comment

The right tracts?

Comment

Tracts that give a clear salvation message. I have a favorite one that I give to women. My husband has his own favorite. We also give out NT Bibles or the Gospel of John when we have the opportunity.

Comment

Fellowship Tract League.... 3000 tracts for $30...... Got another box in June and they are more than half gone by now !!!
                    Yes I have been feeling the Spirit telling me that time is up...... But we must keep on as long as we can physically do so...
                    one of my favorites ....no dancing girls, Bro Andy just piano and great vocal ...
                    Last edited by lewisb; 10-11-2021, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Yes, me too. This uneasiness has been with me a while but has grown in the last couple of weeks. It's not a "fear" type of thing, just unease. I have an urgency to restock my food items, etc. And I'm considering keeping more cash on hand as well. Keeping my gas tank topped off too. It isn't a paranoid thing at all, just a sense that things are going to change.

Comment

That’s a great song Lewis. Thanks.

Issachar
                        The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Thank you for the Fellowship Tract League suggestion, Lewis.
                          Just ordered some that I really liked.

Comment

Thanks, Gail, for starting this post. In the past month, when I would go
                            grocery shopping, I would wonder if I should start buying in bulk when
                            I see some shelves starting to empty again. I decided I would put that
                            off until a later date. At that time, I would seriously consider buying
                            extra food, water, and supplies.

However, in the last 2 weeks, I also have had a strong feeling that we are
                            moving towards a major change and that I should start storing extra food,
                            water, and supplies NOW and not later. I have a small closet that I rarely
                            use so am planning to clean it out and start to store extra things in there.
                            Even if nothing happens, I will always be able to use it. The feelings I
                            have lately might not have anything to do with the storage of supplies but
                            maybe the rapture. No one knows! But I do feel that something is going
                            to happen to change our life.

So, thanks again, Gail. Excellent post. It is a good feeling to know that I am
                            not the only one having these thoughts and feelings. I like your comment,
                            Issachar, that this is not the show but the stage that is being set for the show.
                            Last edited by lamb&lion; 10-12-2021, 09:53 PM.

Comment

In case it's the rapture we're all sensing...I'm thinking of leaving a gospel tract or two in the area where I have some extra supplies.
                              Maybe, just MAYBE, someone left behind can make use of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X