Abraham Accord today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US to warn Israel: China ties are a joint national security risk

The highlight of the day is expected to be a trilateral meeting Blinken will host with the two foreign ministers that is designed to highlight the success of the Abraham Accords, brokered by the former administration.
    The accords allowed for Israel to normalize ties with the UAE, Bahrain, Morocco and Sudan last year, of which ties with the Emirates are the most advanced.
    At the trilateral, Israel and the UAE are expected to announce two new working groups, one on religious coexistence and another that would focus on water and energy.
    US to warn Israel: China ties are a joint national security risk - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Comment

The Prophetic Stage is Being Set: Israeli "Peace Initiative " Launching Soon

Short 4:35

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
      Hey Flaxen, I don’t think ‘wow’ can be over used in these times.

And yes, SAT has always been good at this. I do wish cnav would poke her head back up here. Sometimes those Canadians have a more objective view.

Issachar
      Thanks, Issachar! I agree on both points.

So, WOW.
      Last edited by Flaxen; 10-16-2021, 04:05 PM. Reason: Added something
      The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Hi Flaxen and Issachar
        It is amazing. More are getting on board in support now.
        Over the weekend
        German military planes fly over Jerusalem for 1st time since WWI in show of ties

German military planes fly over Jerusalem for 1st time since WWI in show of ties | The Times of Israel

Abraham Accords dividend: India, US, UAE & Israel foreign ministers to hold meeting

Abraham Accords dividend: India, US, UAE & Israel foreign ministers to hold meeting, India News News | wionews.com

Comment

Jake Sullivan discussed Saudi-Israel normalization with MBS
          During the Sept. 27 meeting in Neom, a futuristic planned city on Saudi Arabia's Red Sea coast, Sullivan raised the issue and bin Salman didn't reject it out of hand, the sources say.
          • Instead, the Saudis said it would take time and gave Sullivan a list of steps that would have to be taken first.
          • Some of those points involved improvements in U.S.-Saudi bilateral relations, one American source said.

Jake Sullivan discussed Saudi-Israel normalization with MBS - Axios

Comment

Ya know? I sit and see all this happening then contemplate this verse:

Isaiah 17:4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

It makes me think that the destruction of Damascus must happen during the 7 years. That's a discussion we've had a few times. I want to dig into that again - in a new thread.
            Anyone with me?

Comment

Israeli minister: Qatar, Tunisia, Oman, Malaysia may join Abraham Accords
              “Every Arab country in the Middle East, even the hostile countries, we have direct and indirect relations with them. I see on the far horizon that all the countries of the Middle East will be within a union," the Meretz MK said.

Israeli Minister: Qatar, Tunisia, Oman, Malaysia May Join Abraham Accords - I24NEWS

Comment

Modi invites Bennett to India on official visit

Modi invites Bennett to India on official visit - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                  Ya know? I sit and see all this happening then contemplate this verse:

Isaiah 17:4 And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean.

It makes me think that the destruction of Damascus must happen during the 7 years. That's a discussion we've had a few times. I want to dig into that again - in a new thread.
                  Anyone with me?
                  Sounds like a good idea. It's neat to see how many people are studying the End Times - our inner city director knew some but has really started to study lately, and he is doing a study now on the End Times with a couple of his sisters who were saved out of very strict Catholicism like him (3rd generation Italian-Americans) but have not grown nearly as much as he has - and even he was mostly focused on getting kids saved, discipled, and serving, and not as focused on the End Times, except to always sense the urgency. (But it was there 40 years ago, too, for him.).
                  My books for sale http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Baseballifsandmore
                  Please print, pass on these items:
                  http://biblebloggenesis.blogspot.com/ May start other books
                  http://takethespirituallead.blogspot.com/-Fr. 2 Kings 4, spiritual leadership in difficult families

Comment

I think it would be interesting, too, Andy.

SAT, the Israeli minister's comment above is simply astounding!
                    The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Originally posted by SAT View Post
                      I see on the far horizon that all the countries of the Middle East will be within a union," the Meretz MK said.
                      GULP!!!
                      Here comes the 70th week!

Comment

Yep ! The mere fact they know and publicly acknowledge the goal is a "union"

Comment

Who would have thought even 10 years ago that this Union would happen? And as always, much faster than most of us would have believed possible.

Comment

Working...
                          X