Well Articulated Truth Falls on Debt Ears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Articulated Truth Falls on Debt Ears

The continuing dismantling of the world's economy via the destruction of the U.S. dollar ... continues.

The truth about this from Ted Cruz today, will always fall on debt (deaf) ears.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

It's very difficult to comprehend what one trillion dollars is. Even with the following example, it can't really be comprehended:

If a person was on earth when Jesus was on the earth, and they spent one million dollars EVERY DAY .. seven days per week; today, they'd still have about 720 years to go, to get to one trillion. That's correct .. one million every day for 2,740 YEARS! That is only ONE trillion.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

One billion? Try ten thousand dollars every day, for 274 YEARS.

Oh the foolishness of man.

See all of Isaiah 59

Isaiah 59:
      And judgment is turned away backward, and justice stands afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

Obviously, that goes much further and much deeper than just the economy.

Issachar

Comment

Indeed, debt is the bogeyman no one, or very few people of either party will discuss. The amount of debt the average American has is mind boggelling. The numbers are so high on national debt that they've lost meaning. And then there is the Sec. of the Treasury stating that "it's increasingly dangerous for the US to have a debt ceiling." What system of economics does or did this woman study if any?

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...ous-conflicts/

Comment

They are all liars .. as is their father, the devil.

Originally posted by from GH's link
          I think it is damaging to confidence of consumers, of investors. Of course, everyone, including me, breathed a sigh of relief that we were able to reach an agreement that gets us to December 3.”
          Consumers? Ha Ha .. I don't know of one person that cares.

But, breathed-a-sigh-of-relief-yellen KNOWS that not one Republican vote was needed to move the [useless] debt ceiling up.

I too think that they should get rid of it, but not for any reason relieved yellen thinks. I think that just so there'd be a smidgeon of honesty with them. But they won't do that. They want the never ending [fake] battle. It serves the purpose of making it appear that both parties were in on it. I'm not about to search seaNN or any of the other controller's propaganda outlets to see if the above video of Cruz is there because I'm certain it's not and I'm not certain I could survive seeing those places. They do not want the masses hearing that stuff.

John 8:
          You are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Issachar
          Last edited by Issachar; 10-08-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GH
            The numbers are so high on national debt that they've lost meaning.
            Correct, which is why I say .. just borrow 100 trillion .. 200. No meaning anymore.

I believe that all this debt that the Untied States has accumulated over the past 40 years (October 22 I believe, forty years ago, is when the debt hit the one trillion mark) is what is funding the construction of the one world order.

Issachar

Comment

Also from GH's link:

She [yellen] added, “They need to get this done by the deadline that I set. I made it very clear that we will run out of cash quickly after October 18. This would be the first time in the country’s history that we would be unable to pay our bills. And it would be enormously damaging to the economy, to financial markets. I’ve said and continue to think it would be utterly catastrophic. It should be unthinkable.”
              Yes! Please! By her deadline. sheeesh .. she had no wisdom as FED(up) chairman .. so I wasn't expecting any when she moved over to Treasury Secretary. My expectations are met.

Run out of cash quickly after a made up date of 10/18? Ma'am, the Untied States was broke[n] a long time ago .. before you were born. Economically before you were groomed to be the first girl to carry on the illusion (i.e. deception).

First time in the country's history ... HA HA HA HA HA .. I don't even know what to say ..

It would be enormously damaging to the economy: Sorry yellen, that honor was already taken by your predecessors on August 15, 1971, not to mention all the plans leading up to that date.

Here is the liar-in-chief (he knew better! So that makes what he is saying, a lie.), 50 years ago this past August 15, spouting something (dung) .. (note: "temporarily" at :21 ).

Also:

1:08 - 1:12 "Your dollar will be worth just as much tomorrow as it is today." Now Mr. President, you know that the context in which you used the word, "tomorrow" was meant to mean years and years later. If you meant 8/16/1971, you'd be correct; one could buy the same thing on Monday with a dollar that they could buy on Sunday when you gave this silly speech. But that is NOT what you implied. I remember that speech as I sat with some Navy buddies in the barracks on Treasure Island in San Francisco Bay At 19, I was so much older then; I'm younger than that now (My Back Pages - Dylan) I always took that song (chorus) to be something like, when you're young, you think you know a lot of stuff, but when you get older and have some life experience, you realize you don't know so much

Sorry if anyone doesn't like this .. just feeling a bit of nostalgia right now. Skip if you want. The song here, is performed by Bob Dylan and a whole lot of other musicians; many of whom you may know by sight if you were into that sort of thing ..

Continuing with the above yellen quote:

I’ve said and continue to think it would be utterly catastrophic. It should be unthinkable.” If not for the vast age difference, I'd think she was taking drama training from the goddess thunberg; the great greta. (shame on her parents and those involved in making her into something that she should not be.)

Issachar

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                It's very difficult to comprehend what one trillion dollars is. Even with the following example, it can't really be comprehended:

If a person was on earth when Jesus was on the earth, and they spent one million dollars EVERY DAY .. seven days per week; today, they'd still have about 720 years to go, to get to one trillion. That's correct .. one million every day for 2,740 YEARS! That is only ONE trillion.

Issachar
                Not quite sure the math works, there.
                2,740 x 365 x 1,000,000 = 1,000,100,000,000 - one trillion, one hundred million.
                Kind of not seeing the "720 years to go" but am very quick to admit I am not real strong in math.

Comment

one million per day = 365 million per year

one trillion divided by 365 million = rounding 2,739.726027397260273972602739726 to 2,740

So yes, the 100,000,000 you correctly see, equals 100 days out of 2,740 years or 1,000,100 days.

I knew the number I used was over by 100 days, but didn't care in light of 2,739.73 years.

Issachar

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                    Kind of not seeing the "720 years to go" but am very quick to admit I am not real strong in math.
                    It would be 719.3ish years?

Issachar

Comment

Brother Issachar, I remember from years wayyy back that you were always the man preaching on Fiat Economy and I learned a lot from you. Your posts on this thread are so insightful and the Scriptures you chose are perfect. Even the song, which I remember well is perfect. I just wish we had a "Love" choice to make on posts like on Face Pants.

Comment

Working...
                      X