No announcement yet.

Finally, The Truth About the Vaccinated Spreading the Disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! I have a BA in sociology, too, but the RN was always my primarily field. Yes, I did a ton of dual diagnosis work, on several Assertive Community Treatment teams in a few states. We moved around for my husband's career. God gave me a calling and a heart for the chronic, severely mentally ill, whose co-diagnoses of addictions is much higher than in the general population, as I'm sure you know. But glad to be retired these past 8 years!

Comment

Cool, Sue! My beloved has her undergrad degree in sociology.

Lewis, you really intrigued me with your statement about the virus not being able to mutate into something more deadly. I'd love to speak to a molecular biologist or virologist about that. What you said does make sense but I'm the opposite of "smart" on such a subject! I'm just wondering how so many can be infected with this "variant" so quickly. Then again, I have not believed anything "they" tell us anymore for several months. For all we know there's not even any such thing as a "Delta Variant".

Comment

HIV (benign in the human body) mutates to become AIDS (certainly we know what this can do).
        I'm digging and am not verifying your hypothesis, brother Lewis.
        I think I saw other examples but the terminology is very hard for me to read/understand (I went searching on scholar.google.com - had to get to about page 3 to bypass all the COVID stuff)

Comment

New this morning from the Epoch Times. Seems that VT with the highest vax rate is having itself a Covid surge. More food for thought on these vaccines. Didn't want to start another thread.
          https://www.theepochtimes.com/us-sta...e_4032144.html

Comment

Andy, everything I'm finding, as maybe you are, reports that viruses don't usually mutate to a more lethal form (not advantageous for them), but that they can. Here are a couple of not-too-science-y articles that explain things well.

We Shouldn't Worry When a Virus Mutates During Disease Outbreaks

1918 Flu Mutated to Become Deadlier in Later Waves, Century Old Lungs Reveal

I'm also jumping into the Science pool with a BA in Biology, lol. That just to testify that I am another who is in awe of the God who created Science.

The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Great post Flaxen. Welcome aboard the Science Train! Interesting articles. The only piece that remains a mystery, if one can call it that, or perhaps a deception is more proper, is if Covid 19 is indeed a bioengineered SARS strain. If so, then I'm not sure if looking at it the same as a naturally occurring virus gives us a true comparison as to expected or previously observed behavior relative to mutation. There still has been no animal vector discovered or identified that would explain where the virus came from.

Comment

Thank you, Flaxen.
                TBT (truth be told) I seriously question that second report about the Spanish Flu.
                Why?
                No real scientific proof and don't 'cha know, they have to toss in there that "just like COVID-19" this is what they have suddenly and mysteriously found 100 years later. And the date of that article - I rarely trust (on the surface) any "science" data from any date after about mid-2020, before this bug showed up in full force.

Where is the REAL science that provides the evidence this article proposes?

Instead, I recall watching a fascinating documentary on the Spanish Flu that showed it fizzed out - primarily due to 'herd immunity' but also, it's just what a virus does: It loses it's potency.

Comment

But this is not your "ordinary" virus!

Comment

Excellent point, Sue.
                    This is a bioweapon - of that I have ZERO doubt.
                    Thus, we can't expect it to behave the normal way a virus would behave.

Comment

This is the best, by far, video on the whole Wuhan, Covid thing I've seen. It's long but well worth it. This really connects a lot of dots. The Epoch Times does amazing investigative reporting, and they understand China better than any other news outlet. Based on this I have no doubt that gain of function created this virus, the world knows it and is covering it up.
                      https://www.theepochtimes.com/sharri...9_4033913.html

Comment

Ordinary or engineered, it makes no difference; this virus has to obey the will of our sovereign God.

Andy, you are so correct not to trust articles post 2020. Some mainstream articles I read last week were not just spun right or left; they were filled with bald-faced lies.

I have a couple of earlier articles for you, one from 2016 and one from 2018. The second one is quite fascinating (have a cup of coffee or tea ready). They both mention Ebola as having mutated to be more virulent; however, the question of its greater death rate may be attributable to it spreading to areas where there was poorer healthcare. The second article states that studies in animal models "suggest" that the mutation is not associated with greater virulence. The second article also mentions West Nile Virus as having mutated to be more deadly in crows.

How Ebola Adapted to Us

The Phylogenomics of Evolving Virus Virulence (Try saying that three times fast)

For me, those articles do not prove what the source (a mainstream press) that linked to them intended them to prove as definitively as they asserted, ie. that it is not a fact that viruses never mutate to be more deadly. I read an awful lot of "we don't know for sure" in them, but okay, I will agree that what we do know indicates that they can mutate either way.

What I am sure of is that whoever wrote the article with the links didn't read very far into #2 because what's there is a stunning indictment against a certain current narrative:

Whether imperfect’ (that is, ‘leaky’) vaccination against infectious disease, in which disease symptoms are reduced but there is less impact on virus replication and transmission, will change the selection pressures acting on the pathogen and affect virulence evolution has been the source of debate. Although still contentious, particularly in the case of human disease, there is good evidence that imperfect vaccination has increased virulence in the case of MDV, a DNA herpesvirus that poses a major problem to the poultry industry. In the 1960s, the appearance of virulent MDV strains forced the development of the first generation of Marek’s disease vaccines. However, because these vaccines were imperfect, ‘very virulent’ MDV began to appear within 10 years, necessitating a second-generation vaccine. This very virulent MDV was followed, more rapidly, by the appearance of ‘very virulent plus’ MDV, requiring a third-generation vaccine. Imperfect MDV vaccines enhance virulence by elongating the infectious periods and hence transmission potential of virulent strains that would have been removed by natural selection before transmission in the absence of vaccination.
                        Sound familiar? This, this, THIS is what man does. Thankfully, blessedly, there is a BUT GOD.

(Bold mine)
                        Last edited by Flaxen; 10-06-2021, 02:26 PM. Reason: wording
                        The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Working...
                        X