X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, The Truth About the Vaccinated Spreading the Disease

This must be spread far and wide.

https://rumble.com/vml7mj-finally-th...aksez&mc=9n1jq

Imho it is not that these people know that they are deliberately going about doing evil...... It is that God has given them over to a great delusion....
    i have been saying for a while that the vaccinated are spreading a contageous spike protean... finally people are listening...

Comment

I think you are right about the great delusion part, Lewis. It's far and wide right now.

Comment

Well, what he has to say is interesting. However he made one error, the J&J vaccine is NOT an mRNA jab. It is made in a traditional way using attenuated SARS. So while what he says may be at least partially true, or mostly true, his lack of academic credentials in science will make it hard for a lot of people to believe him. But he certainly has a good way of explaining and summarizing the gist of the situation. I've always thought this SARS Covid virus was genetically engineered.

Comment

He is the only person I have heard that says the J&J is an mRNA. I can't validate that anywhere else, nor can GH. She and I have had email discussions about this whole subject because of the fact I am quite sure at some point I'll be backed into a corner and will be forced to take a jab. I'll still default to J&J but wish I could find legitimate resources that would clarify if all three are mRNA and if J&J is not, provide science on that.

Comment

lol not sure how but got posted in wrong thread lol
            Right from the beginning under Netanyahu and now Bennett the world has been using Israel as their guinea pig and using their numbers to promote the vaccines.

SILENCED? Israel's Health Ministry removes comments claiming adverse effects from the COVID vaccine on its social media post
            Israel’s Channel 12 reported that subsequent comments claiming adverse reactions to the vaccine were deleted from the Ministry of Health's social media sites. Michal Or, who spoke with Channel 12, collected examples of deleted comments.

“Hundreds of people wrote their own testimonials about having side effects after the vaccine. The Ministry of Health deleted the reactions every few minutes,” she said. “Some of us managed to take photos before they disappeared. The feeling is that there is no transparency and that information is hidden. There is no monitoring or encouragement system for reporting.”
            SILENCED? Israel's Health Ministry removes comments claiming adverse effects from the COVID vaccine on its social media post | All Israel News

This was the only answer the world had so "for the greater good"....

Comment

From the same article
              DOCTORS REPORT MORE ADVERSE EVENTS, CASES OF MYOCARDITIS

Yaffa Shir Raz, a public health communication lecturer, gave up and posted her comment on her own Facebook page.

“This response of mine to the Ministry of Health has been deleted four times so far,” she wrote. “Every time, within one minute. Someone is sitting there on a Friday night serially-deleting my comments.”

In her post, Raz referred to the testimony of another doctor who claims he has seen three cases of myocarditis in teens in just one clinic. Dr. Yoav Yehezkelli admits that until a double-blind study is performed, one cannot definitely rule the Pfizer shot caused the illness, but he pleaded with the Health Ministry that these reports “require an in-depth examination by the authorities.”

And not just heart issues. Yehezkelli said he is seeing a rise in pulmonary embolism and thrombosis, shingles and unexplained head, muscle and joint pain among patients he treats.

“As is well known, there is no institutionalized reporting system in Israel and there is no active monitoring of side effects,” he wrote on his Facebook page. “The studies that report safety are observational or data studies and they suffer from many biases. It is very important that the Ministry of Health investigates the phenomena, updates the professional and general public, and takes them into account in its recommendations. It is important that the Ministry of Health investigate in depth the sudden deaths of young people.”
              Last edited by SAT; 10-02-2021, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Personally, I don't think there is any delusion on the part of the elitists that are pushing this thing so hard.
                I think it's a huge part of their plan to depopulate the world.
                Create a highly contagious bioweapon/virus - release it worldwide then create a serum that only makes the entire situation exponentially worse.
                They have to kill off all the unimportant ppl and that comes out to over 7 billion folks - this is the perfect initial weapon to do it.
                As it mutates into more and more deadly strains more and more ppl will die from it - all part of the big plan.

Comment

Bro Andy, It cannot naturally mutate into more deadly strains...that violates 2nd law, chaos theory...
                  These things naturally loose their strength over time as herd immunity occurs...

Imho the 2nd law of thermodynamics proves that these new strains are being deliberately released...that there is no way we can see what we are seeing through natural virus "evolution"... viruses devolve, not evolve...that is what chaos theory insists...

Comment

Could someone address the concern many of us have about aborted fetal cells being used in some of these vaccines? As a Christian and strongly pro-life, that is an abomination to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SueC View Post
                      Could someone address the concern many of us have about aborted fetal cells being used in some of these vaccines? As a Christian and strongly pro-life, that is an abomination to me.
                      SueC this is pretty forthright. And as an RN I would add that fetal cells can be obtained from umbilical cord blood of a live birth baby. But this should answer your question.

https://www.health.nd.gov/sites/www/...ll_Handout.pdf

Comment

Thank you, GH, for posting this. I do not see anything that makes me feel like the vaccine companies are not profiting from abortion. And the Catholic church's exhortation to be a good neighbor and get vaccinated is not convincing to me. The stats are out there that the vax caused a large number of deaths and injuries. But MSM will not report this, and in fact, censorship of anyone trying to get this message out on social media quickly happens. I believe we each need to seek the Lord on this. For me, I'm not released by the Holy Spirit to get the vax. The fact that many of the cases of covid is within the fully vaccinated population is alarming to me. Yet, the drum beat rolls on to get vaccinated, with threats by this administration to remove our rights, and make us into second class citizens. For the record, I'm also an RN, MSN and I worked 30 years in mental health and addictions. So, medical research is not my forte. But, this is my opinion only, and we each have free will to do what we think is correct and good in the eyes of the Lord. Shalom.

Comment

The EU right from the beginning has been more upfront about the side effect but is still pushing it.
                          From The EU
                          The agency also recommends that immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) be listed as a side effect of the J&J vaccine and AstraZeneca's vaccine.

ITP is a bleeding disorder in which "the immune system mistakenly targets blood cells called platelets that are needed for normal blood clotting," the agency wrote.
                          J&J vaccine could be linked to another clotting condition: EU | TheHill
                          "the greater good" ?

In reference to All Israel News post 6 & 7. This is what Dr. Malone stated in a tweet about the deal Netanyahu made.
                          Dr Malone tweeted: “This is key to understanding “what the heck is going on”. Apparently in Israel, I am told by an Israeli scientist, the agreement between Pfizer and the government is that no adverse events from the vax are to be disclosed for a minimum of 10 years.”
                          Dr Robert Malone: “Pfizer and Israel Made Agreement to HIDE Covid-19 Vaccine Adverse Reactions for 10 YEARS” – The Expose

Like I say the only reason I mention this is because the media etc is using the data they see which is mostly from Israel.

Apparently Haaretz are also telling the truth
                          Following covid shot: A dozen kids aged 12-15 suffer from myocarditis (israel365news.com)

Fauci: Israeli military third vaccine dose data guiding US decisions

Fauci: Israeli military third vaccine dose data guiding US decisions | World Israel News

The question "Are the elite left, right or both?"
                          Last edited by SAT; 10-03-2021, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Thx SAT! Knowledge is power to make correct decisions.

Comment

Well SueC, I had no idea we had the same education and my grad is MSW. When I had my back injury there were only 2 MSN programs in FL and I wasn't moving to Miami or Jacksonville to attend either one. I was 42 at the time and had done a lot of personal family of origin work and that's where I felt the Lord calling me as an alternative. I worked with a lot of dual diagnosis patients in my counseling career. I agree with everything you said. This has to be a decision people make for themselves. I hope it doesn't get worse insofar as people losing their jobs.

Comment

Working...
                              X