Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something To Keep An Eye On

https://www.forhumanfraternity.org/a...-family-house/

This could mean nothing or it could be extremely prophetic.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Looks like the setting of the one world religion to me

Comment

It sure could be. And what perfect timing, just as the NWO with a one world governance, as desired by the UN is preparing to become a reality.

A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
      A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Wow, I wasn't expecting my reaction to seeing the imagined inside of the "church." Immediate recoil. Then I read this underneath. New Age speak, completely.

"Throughout the day, the entirety of the interior is constantly in luminous flux, reminding visitors of their proximity with that which is transcendent and divine."

Everything is coming together, isn't it. The expected completion date is sometime in 2022.
        The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Imho .... being "woke" is a person waking up to realize that they are little gods...as in hinduism... part of the great delusion...
          Last edited by lewisb; 10-01-2021, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
            Imho .... being "woke" is a person waking up to realize that they are little gods...as in hinduism... part of the great delusion...
            Actually being "gods" is pretty much at the core of every New Age religion. And there is nothing "new" about New Age, it's been around forever. Highly recommend "The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow" by Constance Cumby. It is the Bible to understand the roots and beliefs, as well as the ages old plan for a New World Order. As Solomon wrote, there is nothing new under the sun.

Comment

Working...
            X