X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Medical Staff Shortages

There's some crazy stuff in this:

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

I had this crazy thought this afternoon .. if anything today can be crazy anymore. What if friends, family, decent humans, that have the ability to help people that have lost jobs over this idiocy, become criminals for helping? Nah .. too crazy of a thought. No one would ever hunt down people that are helping Jews hide from the nazi's.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

At this point, I wake up every morning and wonder what new insanity will be displayed today. Those fired nurses and doctors won't have a problem getting a job in FL or TX because there is a perpetual shortage here. But the idea that people who have been exposed daily to Covid for almost 2 years working in the most vulnerable jobs, have their right of choice taken away is one thing but to not give them unemployment benefits is crippling for most families. Essentially the govt of NY is trying to starve them into obedience. Where will they get the money to relocate? Maybe some of the many understaffed medical centers will pay their moving expenses. But good luck on trying to find affordable housing in either of those states right now. The pandemic has set the real estate markets on fire in both places with prices being at record highs if you can find a property that lasts on the market longer than a week. A rental property in my area is almost impossible to find now and an example would be minimum of $1500 a month for a small 2 bedroom apt.
      I wonder when they are going to roll out the yellow stars that the unvaccinated will have to wear on their clothing at all times?

I wonder when the so called Boosters come out whether or not they will use those as a sledge hammer to pound the vaccinated into further submission?

And in Australia we have this reported on multiple news outlets: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ifficult-life/
      Last edited by Glorify Him; 09-30-2021, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X