Government Employee RN speaks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government Employee RN speaks out

Found this to be one of the most powerful testimonies I've seen to date.

https://rumble.com/vmsbj3-hospital-r...xperience.html

Note: there's a few "s-bombs" in this so, be aware of that.
    Last edited by Andy; 09-21-2021, 10:23 AM.

Thanks brother Andy. This just about brought me to tears. Congestive heart failure doesn't happen overnight in "normal" surgeries or healthy people. The govt. has mandated that all of our military must give the jab. These are mostly healthy, fit young men and women. Myocarditis is the big red flag with the jab in this group. Essentially that's fancy for inflammation of the heart.

On a personal note on the jab and booster...one of my friends of 45 years has been a huge supporter of all things Moderna since the beginning. She is 76, without major health issues. She has had 2 major incidents since the booster....1. A fall out of nowhere inside her house where she hit her head on a tile floor and suffered a concussion among other things. A CAT scan revealed some abnormalities on her brain and after a neurological follow up they weren't sure of the cause. 2. About 2 weeks later she was in a grocery store, her arm and hand lost all feeling and she was sent to the ER where she spent 2.5 days in the hospital undergoing tests and having a medical team look at her. They say she had a Focal Seizure. That's their best guess. Never had a seizure before but now she has blood on her brain. They say it could happen again. Of course, I immediately wondered about the Booster shot but kept my lips sealed. You are supposed to wait 6 months after the first 2 shots to get the Booster. She and her husband didn't wait nearly that long. I just have to say that it raises more questions for me about just what might be going on with her and its possible connection to these so called vaccines.

Comment

I am at work so haven’t confirmed it, but on the way in, on the radio, they said if you are in the military and refuse the covid shot, that you’ll get a dishonorable discharge. That can mean loss of retirement benefits, etc.

Has anyone heard about this matter? I had assumed when they made this mandatory, that they give something like a general discharge under honorable conditions.

Also, the administration/staff are not required to get the shot. Weird, you’d think that they would be first .. you know, to keep the “important” people safe ..

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Failure to obey a direct order from a superior can land you with a dishonorable discharge - that's for sure.
        And given who is the current CIC I have zero doubt that would be required.
        Yes, there is "Less than honorable" discharge that's between honorable and dishonorable but, even that hurts the veteran long term. Future employers want to know why it's less than honorable.

Hmm... CIC=Commander In Chief, Mr. Biden (in case someone wasn't sure)

Comment

So in summary, we all know that when it comes to vaccines some pay a high price "for the greater good" But in this case people are having to take the risk at least three or four times, something people were not informed of prior, because they didn't know. (For now we will give them that one) Which leads to the possibility it could end up being 5, 6, 7..... For a vaccine that so far doesn't really seem to be working the way a vaccine should. Plus the long term effect on the body are still in question.

Maybe they are heading in the right direction?
          Beginning Thursday, patients infected with coronavirus who are considered at high risk of developing severe symptoms will be administered the Regeneron antibody-drug combination.
          Among these patients are those presenting factors such as obesity, heart and lung diseases and unvaccinated individuals.
          The cocktail, a combination of different antibodies, was authorized in November for emergency use by the US Food and Drug Administration
          COVID: Mild cases at risk of deterioration to be given antibody drug - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Comment

Working...
          X