The Mark of the Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mark of the Mask

First, the mark of the mask and isolation. Then the mark of the vaccine/passport. Mark of what? Mark of coerced compliance. The next one, the mark of the beast, is trickiest .. that involves worship to get that one.

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Won't that come once he comes with...

2 Thessalonians 2:9"...all power and signs and lying wonders"

I tend to think that "All power, signs and 'wonders'" (Strong's on the Greek word for wonders: miracle performed by anyone) will persuade the depraved world that this man is worth worshipping and accepting anything he promotes - including the mark.

Comment

Yup. That is what will persuade ..

Issachar
      The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

..."or on the forehead"...

That one still puzzles me. Will the mark show? Perhaps not. Perhaps it will be scanned. Certainly the explosion of tattoos and body piercings has paved the way, making the altering of one's body not a big deal anymore to many people. So, I can see "on the hand," but other than the Indian bindi, a mark on the forehead is pretty unheard of. So far...
        The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Working...
        X