Amir - Telegram Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir - Telegram Updates

Want to start this thread to have a single place to drop the best of what he posts.

This was quite insightful, IMO.

Amir Tsarfati
    Remember, Ezekiel 38 describes a major earthquake that will happen as God humiliates the enemies of Israel on the mountains of Israel. In a very mysterious way, multiple buildings in Israel are now reported to be on the verge of collapse and been evacuated from their dwellers. One of those eventually collapsed in a suburb of Tel Aviv a few days ago, thankfully after it was already empty. More are being reported now even in northern Israel’s city if Kiryat Shmona.
    Is the earth beneath N. Israel giving way and as such, this is a precursor?
    That really hit me!

Comment

I did see a report about that building collapse when it happened. Remember the one in Miami? I'm from Miami and that was in Surfside which is a heavily Jewish enclave. Israel sent emergency teams to help there. All very thought provoking stuff.

Comment

9/16
        9:04pm

Amir Tsarfati
        Two more buildings near Tel Aviv reported serious cracks on walls.
        What is going on here? It’s the fifth time within a span of few days that a building across the country is in danger of collapse. Is this a seismic event that precede a major earthquake ?

Comment

9/28
          Amir Tsarfati
          By the end of this year the world will see either a nuclear Iran or a strike on Iran. No deal will stop them at this point. Buckle your seatbelt in preparation for a very stormy end of 2021.
          9/29
          Reports on Iranian nuclear waste that made its way in trucks driven by people dressed with hazmat suits in Syria for the making of dirty bombs.
          The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Working...
          X