No announcement yet.

Are the Vaccinated the Superspreaders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Vaccinated the Superspreaders?

I realize that Oxford University is a mostly unheard of, hole-in-the-wall place but this study from there is quite the flip of the flop that government doctors and madates have become. Scientifically, nearly a complete flop.

Here’s the flip (quite concerning because how do you protect yourself from the “vaccinated?”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/st...ts-co-workers/

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

This is interesting Issachar. I can't wait to see what the so-called "woke" medical community will have to say about these findings once it is published in the Lancet, which arguably the most respected Medical Journal in the world.

Comment

What hits me other then the questions people have about the vaccine itself is the fact Oxford University is questioning the very vaccine they invent
      The Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
      The Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine: what you need to know (who.int)
      The answer the world came up with??? They now have to get everyone vaccinated as the vaccine isn't eliminating the virus as they promised.
      The question I wonder about? If everyone in the world were vaccinated but still able to carry and spread mutated virus, where do they think this will end up?

Comment

PS
        Especially as the virus would still be spreading and mutating itself to overpower the Vaccine?????
        So far it seems like a failure to me.
        In total agreement
        Originally posted by Issachar View Post
        Scientifically, nearly a complete flop.

Issachar
        Last edited by SAT; 09-16-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

ppss
          The theory was invent twenty years ago in the battle against cancer and other life threatening but noncontagious diseases. Why did they think it would work on contagious viruses?
          Many researchers using this theory saw it as a success and were able to obtain finances for their battle with cancer etc. Not sure they have proved this.

Comment

I tried to explain the concept of the vaccinated being spreaders to someone just a few days ago, and they flat out told me they didn't believe me. *sigh*

Anyway, I wanted to mention one thing about the study that said the vaccinated could carry up to 251 times the viral load as the non-vaccinated. It's not exactly what it may sound like, and I think it's an important detail that we should be cautious to take note of so as always to be considered reliable sources. From the study:

The conclusions of the Chau paper support the warnings by leading medical experts that the partial, non-sterilizing immunity from the three notoriously “leaky” COVID-19 vaccines allow carriage of 251 times the viral load of SARS-CoV-2 as compared to samples from the pre-vaccination era in 2020.
            *bold mine

So it's not really comparing the vaccinated to the non-vaccinated now.

That being said, the vaccinated certainly do carry a viral load if they become infected and certainly can spread the virus. Even the CDC has stated it.

Today, some of those data were published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), demonstrating that Delta infection resulted in similarly high SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in vaccinated and unvaccinated people
            From HERE.
            The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

I take all of this with a grain of salt. Everyday it’s something new to scare the population into a frenzy. If by any chance the vaccinated were a threat, which I don’t believe it is, that would give the governments an opportunity to shut down absolutely everything. Who knows, maybe that’s the goal and a way to not only control us, but to usher in a new way of life.

Having said that, we lost another unvaccinated friend of ours to covid the other day.
              A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
              A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Oh gail, that's heartbreaking. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

Comment

Of course Flaxen, thank you. Unfortunately, this virus has taken it’s toll on so many people.
                  A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
                  A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

The closest this has hit me so far, is a former boss of mine died from it - she was "fully vaccinated".
                    Very evil woman - one of the most manipulative, conniving, knew how to rip off the system (company) and keep just below the radar.
                    I truly hope she repented before this happened to her.

Comment

I know someone who was double vaccinated who caught the virus and got sick. She most likely gave it to two members of her immediate family who weren't vaccinated and they got sick. All survived
                      Then there is Joel Rosenberg's story. He went to his son's wedding. Everyone there had been double vaccinated, but after the wedding something like over 80 people ended up sick, including Joel Rosenberg.

And of course I have to throw in a question. Did this happen with polio or small pox etc. ? That is why even leaving out all the questions people have about the theory behind the vaccine, I have so many questions about the actual vaccine and it's effectiveness.

With or without the vaccine it seems you have to be careful.

Comment

I posted about this Qxford study / fact some time ago. it was considered an extreem opinion that these vaccinated people were spreading the spike proteen thus spreading the bioweapon...
                        This is imho likely going to be one of the tribulation plagues that kills much of humanity...... showing how very close we are to the end of days

Comment

Originally posted by SAT View Post
                          And of course I have to throw in a question. Did this happen with polio or small pox etc. ? That is why even leaving out all the questions people have about the theory behind the vaccine, I have so many questions about the actual vaccine and it's effectiveness.
                          I don't know about smallpox, but it wouldn't be an issue with polio since transmission is not from human to human. The first polio vaccine was a disaster, however, actually giving 40,000 children polio and resulting is several hundred cases of lifetime paralysis and 10 deaths.

EDIT: My mistake! Polio is spread human to human. I thought it was only environmental. I'm sorry about that.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again (not to anyone in particular): We humans do not really know what we are doing, and we need to slow down.
                          18 of the 20 gorillas at Atlanta's zoo have now tested positive for COVID-19

Zoo officials say they believe an asymptomatic employee who cares for the gorillas passed on the virus. The employee had been fully vaccinated and was wearing protective equipment such as a mask and gloves.

lewis, it's one of those things that the mind doesn't want accept - that this was intentionally created and released, but your thinking may be right on.

Originally posted by SAT
                          With or without the vaccine it seems you have to be careful.
                          ^^^ This.
                          Last edited by Flaxen; 09-17-2021, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I know too many people personally that are considered fully vaccinated that are infected with covid. Three were hospitalized and one still remains but is finally starting to make a turn for the better. She is 61. Her oxygen level got down to 80 at one point.

Then there’s people I know that have friends or relation in a similar boat.

I personally know unvax’d that were around the above listed vax’d/infected that never got covid though most of them did self quarantine.

So with that being my experience, coupled with non-news, real medical studies, makes me believe it is a worthless vaccine at best.

I don’t want it. I listened to biden, harris and pelosi last year and as recent as this past April, say it’s not safe. Since then, with zero evidence or cited studies, they flipped. I cannot trust people like that. I feel the same about them and fraudci, et al as I would if a smiling member of the mafia approached me and said, “trust me.”

My stance on being vax’d or not is not political as the media propagandizes. It’s based on the medical research I’ve done in the past year which amounts to more than the rest of my 69 years put together.

One of the way cool fruits of the research is a very deep love of the genius of our Creator. Oh my goodness .. the complexity of life at the molecular level is … well, astounding will have to do for now as there’s no human word known to describe it.

Issachar
                            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Yep and the crazy thing is it is all true.
                              Hi Issachar
                              I know people who aren't vaccinated who haven't been what you would call careful at all, and some who have been careful, yet they haven't gotten sick with covid. Then there are others.....
                              So far this whole thing has more questions then answers.

The only King David in "Samuel" we are going to get is our Lord's return . I just don't see any of the world leaders publicly repenting etc etc
                              Last edited by SAT; 09-17-2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X