Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UN Secretary-General's Report: "Our Common Agenda" Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UN Secretary-General's Report: "Our Common Agenda" Wow.

It is a literal blueprint for the New World Order, complete with reference to digital currency. Be sure to watch the short video at the first link!

Common Agenda Overview

Our Common Agenda Document .pdf
    Last edited by Flaxen; 09-14-2021, 04:57 PM. Reason: Added a comment
    The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Wow is right. All roads leading to what they call
    GL0BAL GOVERNANCE. That says it all.
    A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
    A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Man is so convinced he can reach Utopia all by himself.
      Just have to wonder what these blind fools think they can do about such ideology such as "radical Islam"...much less the heart of man that is "deceitful above all and desperately (incurably) wicked" (Jer 17:9)

Comment

the common delusion of the Western elite is that everyone will follow their lead.... In reality, Asia wants nothing to do with them.. Russia, China, India have their own plans for hegemony...
        Which is why their grand plan will descend into civil war; chaos...

Comment

That first video is creepy. The entire thing is just right in your face bold about their plans for a NWO and global governance. Of course that has always been the agenda behind the UN but now they are boldly going public with it.

Comment

No I'm not saying...just interesting
            This could take place during the UNGA’s high-level week in September 2023. The summit could include a track on sustainable development and climate action beyond 2030
            Secretary-General Unveils Vision for Future-Oriented UN | News | SDG Knowledge Hub | IISD

Comment

I may have mentioned this a long time ago, but almost 30 years ago .. early nineties .. I wrote a paper about the one/new world order would be brought about through a back door of climate change and health care. It’s been lost for many years. Sometimes I wish I could look at it to see what the whole of my thinking was at the time.

I do remember that they would be used to forcefully impose a global governance.

I don’t know if I knew about the World Economic Forum (WEF) back then; I doubt it. So I looked up when Klaus Schwab started it. It started out under the name, European Management Forum (EMU) … January 1971! I just thought that was an interesting date because one of the most momentous events in modern history also happened that year; that of the USD being no longer backed by gold .. August 15. The EMU name was changed in 1987 as it’s interests expanded, to WEF. (Interesting too, to me, but may not have any connection to reality, is that it’s headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and so was (is?) Calvinism. John Calvin intended to make Geneva like the kingdom of God .. and spread from there to eventually, the whole earth; another sort of owo.)

So here we are, well into 2021 and as believers, looking down, straight into the pit that is the one world order or, what I like to call, the Final World Order. What do we see in that pit? Bondage, darkness darker than black. It is filled with confusion, backbiting and utter hatred of God and all things of God. They will get what they want; world dominance, they’ll have it “all” (their very narrow view of “all”) and absolutely hate it! Frustration to the Nth degree will control and dominate them as they will be increasingly aware that “there is more”, but are blinded as blind can be as to what that is.

Issachar
              The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

SAT, I think that there’s much to your post about UNGA.

The timing may be just about right.

Issachar
                The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorify Him View Post
                  That first video is creepy.
                  Isn't it?

SAT and Issachar, those were some more "wow" posts. Thank you.

Last, from the summary,
                  ...Member States agreed that our challenges are interconnected, across borders and all other divides. These challenges can only be addressed by an equally interconnected response, through reinvigorated multilateralism and the United Nations at the centre of our efforts.
                  Here, let me fix that for you, Mr. Sec.-General.
                  These challenges can only be addressed by Jesus Christ.

The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

This short video REALLY HITS it!
                    (Thank you, Lamb&Lion for posting this on news feed here on WeDG!)

Comment

I put an article on the 9/22 thread that the UN chief says its now agenda 2023 not 2030........are you looking UP???

Comment

Originally posted by lewisb View Post
                        I put an article on the 9/22 thread that the UN chief says its now agenda 2023 not 2030........are you looking UP???
                        Wow I guess Biden's presence has given them the encouragement they needed to be more optimistic. 2023? Oh yeah. I'm definitely looking up. I wake up every day and wonder what part of the Book of Revelations I'm going to see unfold today.

Comment

Working...
                        X