Prophecy Update with Tom Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prophecy Update with Tom Hughes

This resource was suggested to me by Lewis - love JD but he has sort of gotten away from reporting events throughout the world. His sermons and insights on various topics are great but, I'd like us to post Mr. Hughes' updates in this thread.

Sept 8

In this week's Prophecy Update with Tom Hughes, we look at what is coming and it is alarming if you don't know Jesus.

Comment

Good post! Thank you

Comment

He covered a lot of territory in a short video, which I appreciateā€¦.unlike some of the prophecy teachers that are too long winded.
        A Moment Gone Is Lost Forever
        A Moment In Prayer Will Last Forever

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more, Gail.
          That's also what I love about Dina Kalmeta - she gets right to the point, sticks to the point and doesn't ramble or repeat herself- most of her vids are less than 15 min long.
          Looks like this resource will be another one like that.
          Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy Amir - his info comes right from the middle of the action (and Biblical prophetic pages) and he has access to deeper info that isn't easy to find elsewhere. But - he sure can be long-winded so you have to set aside a lot more time to get through his vids.

Comment

This is good. Like a lot of you, I simply don't have the time to watch a one hour video where there is endless repetition. Thanks. I like this summary style.

Comment

I really like Bill Salus so I'm going to recommend this before getting through it. I'm about 17 min in and it's definitely worth watching.

Comment

Working...
              X