VACCINE?! NOT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VACCINE?! NOT!

This is the most telling info that I have seen on this Pfizer/Mode RNA (moderna)!!!

This lady was a Pfizer employee for over 20 years and INVOLVED DRUG/TREATMENT APPROVAL.

Hear her. Share with everyone you know.

https://rumble.com/vlod4c-wow-former...r.-we-win.html

Issachar
    The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Speechless.
    Pure evil.

Comment

I subscribe to the Epoch Times and they have a 3 part series of videos with Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA technology that are highly informative and thankfully done in plain language so that the average person with a limited knowledge can understand. This particular one perked up my ears starting at about 20:00 when they began discussing vaccine mutants and the wisdom of vaccinating an entire population. I hope it helps provide some good info for you. There is also a Part 1 which you can find on the Epoch Times home page under Videos.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/part-2...s_3981859.html

Comment

The third jab
        Biden’s Booster Plan Seen Facing Resistance From CDC Panel, FDA

Biden’s Booster Plan Seen Facing Resistance From CDC Panel, FDA - BNN Bloomberg

and now

New normal: Israel's health expert says fourth shot of Covid vaccine needed

New normal: Israel's health expert says fourth shot of Covid vaccine needed, World News | wionews.com

even mainstream media outlets are starting to apprehensively question.

Comment

Part 1 of Dr. Malone:
          https://www.theepochtimes.com/dr-rob...s_3979206.html

Comment

… and 5 and 6 and ..

if anyone can catch the name of the documentary that this doctor mentions in the first few minutes, feel free to post it. I tried 3 or 4 times and can’t get it with the accent. Replace the + with a t in the url.

https://www.bi+chute.com/embed/OKz06MpT2BuJ/

Issachar
            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

I think he's saying, "Watchman: What of the Night Part One."

The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Oh my .. possibly the most important covid/vaccine info yet.

listen to this Jewish doctor speaking with 3 other Jewish doctors in Israel. Remove the hyphen in the url

https://www.bit-chute.com/embed/WsvhxBD4k1uZ/

Issachar

Comment

Sorry .. just above this post; not three Israeli doctors; one, plus two Israeli politicians.

Issachar

Comment

herd immunity is achieved in a few months from any breakout of a virus...
                    meaning that the normal healthy person does not need a vaccine...
                    this whole thing is to make money by the drug companies, as well as the satanic imperitive to kill as many people as possible with the vaccine and to make way for the mark of the beast...

also noting that satan knows the rapture is imminent........ satan has always figured that if he deceives enough good people, sending them to hell that God will relent and forgive them thus making an exception for satan as well so he can skate free and keep causing trouble...

Comment

Working...
                    X