X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US tries to make deals with the Taliban

As Amir said on his Telegram, "You can't make this stuff up."

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/20...5e3xmIRpm8SGWw

Making a "deal with the devil" will never turn out positive. We spent 20 years fighting the Taliban and ISIS and now somehow, suddenly - they're trustworthy.

As was said (I think on the John MacArthur video): "Insanity".

This is what Treason looks like.

Comment

I agree, Glorify Him. Even in his speech, the President did not deny that names of Americans "may have been" handed over to the Taliban for the purpose of "safe entry to the airport."

It's all so very, very sad.
      The closer you get to an event, the easier it gets to predict it. ~Lorenz Meier

Comment

Originally posted by Glorify Him View Post
        This is what Treason looks like.
        Man, that short sentence NAILED it!
        Everything that man has done over there completely falls under the heading of treason.

Comment

McCarthy calling it as it is

https://youtu.be/M9y-J8rWji8

​​​​​​​Issachar
          The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

Isn’t there a point where … oh, I don’t know, the pentagon/military .. can just wave off a failed presidency and just do what they know how to do? Who’s going to stop them? Especially when they show back up with the people left behind?

Issachar, knows what he’s asking, but what else can be done?
            The church is on Earth to save souls from a lost world, not to save the world from lost souls.

Man learns about history, not from history. To learn from history requires wisdom. Cut off from God, he has none, so history repeats; no new thing under the sun.

I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken - dylan

Psalms 122:8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.

Comment

The 25th Amendment provides a way out. Short of a military coup or the Puppet's resignation we are stuck, or is it sunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Issachar View Post
                Issachar, knows what he’s asking, but what else can be done?
                At another time in history, military action might do it, but if this is The End, and we believe it is, I think all efforts will be a bit like Peter cutting off Malchus' ear, ie. fighting a spiritual battle with carnal weapons (Pastor JD). He also has been saying for a couple of years that the U.S. has to be brought down from a place of power, and I think we're seeing that happen.

We've got a weapon in prayer, though, and a big God, so keep looking up.

Comment

You know years ago when Tim LaHaye wrote the "Left Behind" series of books, he had the scenario of the US with a corrupt feckless president. The nation became just another dot on the globalist world map. I've always believed that the entire NWO couldn't possibly take place as long as America was strong. In the last 2 weeks we have seen America reduced to rubble, reputation wise, on the world scene. With the national debt we have and the trillions the Libs want to add to it, for all intents and purposes, short of a miracle, I no longer believe the nation I grew up in will survive. I got over that some years ago when the Lord showed me I had inadvertently made an "idol" of my love for this nation. I hate seeing it happen in my lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorify Him View Post
                    ... I hate seeing it happen in my lifetime.
                    Be encouraged, though, Glorify Him. To be alive at the time of The Rapture means being alive to see some of these grievous things, but it also means experiencing one of the most awesome events ever in the history of the world.

Comment

Amen, Flaxen. It is the coolest perk in the world to have a faith that leaves you fearless. Thank you Jesus!

Comment

Working...
                      X